Craig VS Serena

"JP?" A voice asks revealing to be Craig and Serena as the rain and flooding stops.

"Craig!" Alexis and Kelsey shout as they run over to Craig with JP and hug Craig happily.

"Oh my gosh! What happened? There was all this lightning and then it looked like you disappeared." JP says.

"And the... the rain. It just stopped and... You did it!" Kelsey says excitedly.

"We were so worried." Alexis says as Mortimor squawks.

"Don't worry I'm alright. But we did it. All of us." Craig says happily as the group hugs him.

"It's over." Serena says before she walks off.

*Timeskip*

"No you have pretty eyes." JP says as he and Alexis smile at each other.

"No you." Alexis says as she chuckles happily.

"Ugh. You two are killing me with that mushy junk." Kelsey says annoyedly.

"You'll find someone you like too eventually Kels." Alexis says as she smiles.

"I doubt that. It surprises me you two even like each other." Kelsey says.

"Well sometimes unlikely things come from some unlikely factors." Alexis says as JP holds her hand.

"Yeah. Besides I've enjoyed getting to know Alexis these past few weeks." JP says happily.

"Likewise." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Ugh! Craig finally! These two have been killing me with their mushy lovey junk!" Kelsey says as she sees Craig coming over.

"Hey Craig." Alexis and JP say in union.

"So what do you guys wanna do today?" JP asks.

"Explore a dungeon. Slay a dragon." Kelsey says.

"We could put a bunch of leaves on my tummy and see which ones give me rashes." JP says.

"Oh we could go exploring some unknown areas of the creek." Alexis says.

"Sounds good but what do you think about making our own map of the entire Creek?" Craig asks.

"Yeah." JP says.

"We got nothing better to do." Alexis says.

"Yeah. I've got like three hours before dinner. We could squeeze it in." Kelsey says.

"Let's go then." Craig says.

"Yeah!" The group shouts happily and runs off to explore.