Finding The Wish Maker

"Will you roll over!?" Kelsey shouts angrily.

"Man overboard! What? What's happening?" JP asks as he wakes up causing Alexis to wake up.

"What is wrong with you two?" Alexis asks annoyedly as she yawns sitting up.

"JP was snoring like a Yeti. Where's Craig?" Kelsey asks as the group notices Craig is missing.

"We should look for him. With the pirates it's not a good idea for him to be alone right now." Alexis says as the group goes outside and into the water.

"Craig? Craig? Oh! He ditched us!" Kelsey shouts angrily.

"Why would he do that? We're sleepover buddies. I was this close to telling him who my crush is." JP says before he blushes causing Alexis smile at him.

"This doesn't make sense. Why did he take off like that?" Alexis asks.

"Because we weren't sleepover buddies! And it wasn't a sleepover. He was using us to get The Wishmaker! He got what he wanted and now he's skipping out on us!" Kelsey says angrily before Alexis and JP see some pirates behind her.

"Uh Kelsey. Turn around." Alexis says nervously before Kelsey turns and sees the pirates.

"Uh-oh." Kelsey says nervously.

"Oh hi guys." JP says nervously.

"Captain we found 'em." A pirate says.

*Timeskip*

"Craig! I'm sorry buddy." JP says as the group is held by pirates as they find Craig holding the Wishmaker in an underground area.

"He's not our buddy JP. Ahh! Let go of me." Kelsey says angrily.

"Get off us!" Alexis says angrily as she tries to break loose with no luck.

"Don't go wishing anything stupid kid. Just hand it over." Serena says as she points her sword at Craig.

"Uh... Oh my gosh! Behind you! A three-headed monkey." Craig shouts.

"What?" Serena asks as Craig tries to run with the Wishmaker only to get stopped by Serena as she takes the Wishmaker from him as he gets held by a pirate.

"No!" Craig shouts angrily.

"Finally. Thank you so much for doing all the hard work fetching The Wishmaker for me. You really are a lifesaver. Now how do those instructions go? Red, five, four." Serena says as she begins using the Wishmaker to make her wish.

"Don't do it Serena. Your wish it's too dangerous. It'll destroy the Creek." Craig says in alarm.

"Well should've joined the crew when you had the chance. Now red. R-E-D. One, two, three, four. I wish for this pathetic little Creek to be as wild as the ocean. It will be so." Serena says as she completes her wish before the area begins flooding with water.

"Everybody run!" Craig shouts as everyone runs for safety above ground and sees the creek is beginning to flood as it is heavily raining.

"She's done it..." Alexis says sadly.

"No. The Creek! It's flooding." Craig says as Serena joins the group.