World War II

-Sunday night-

"Oh girls I'm so happy we're doing this!" Marge, my mom said as Maggie and I came to pick her up.

I gave her a faint smile before making sure I had my credit card in my purse although I did not know where we were going.

"Homer please don't do anything stupid while I'm gone!" Mom pleaded at dad.

Homer, my dad came outside.

"It's fine Bart and his boys are here so I'll only drink half a case of Duff, so well Bart, probably."

"Did somebody say my name?" My older brother asked as he came out to the door.

"Yeah I did you moron!" Dad yelled at him to his response.

In case you couldn't tell by that my dad has anger issues sometimes...

Bart rolled his eyes and then looked at me, "Wow... Lisa you look amazing."

"Why thank you Bart. You don't look to bad yourself..." I replied trying to sound as nice as possible, he actually didn't look that good...

"Aww you don't have to lie for me little sister." Bart told me.

I guess I was a little to obvious about that.

"While lets get going, mom, Lisa." Maggie told us.

"Yeah let's leave." I told her as I gave Bart and dad a hug.

"I love you sweetie." Dad whispered to me.

"Love you to dad." I smiled back at him before going back to the car with mom and Maggie.

"So where should we go?" Mom asked us.

"I say we go get something to eat and the go shopping." Maggie suggested

"Sounds good." Mom and I said together.

Maggie then started driving to Luigi's.

"It'll take a little while to get there, Lisa why don't you tell us some stories of you and Milhouse. Not the new gloomy ones, the old happier and better ones." Mom suggested and Maggie agreed with that.

"Umm... ok I guess." I replied to them. It was hard not to start crying at that point.

"If you don't want to we understand." Mom answered.

"It's fine. Really, mom." I responded. At least I know she's respects my thoughts.

Mom just nodded, so did Maggie.

I started to think back to when I was in 4th grade and Milhouse was in 6th grade.

-Flashback-
"Hey Lisa!" Milhouse ran over to me.

"Oh hi Milhouse." I said back to him.

"What did you learn about in Mrs. K's today?" He asked trying to make a conversation.

"The Revolutionary War." I told him back.

"Oh cool. You wanna come over to my house? I can help you study."

"I think I know what the Revolutionary War is."

"Then can you come to my house and help me study?" He asked.

"Sure." I silently sighed.

"Thanks." He said excitedly.

When then went separate ways to our lockers.

*Milhouse's house*

I went up to his door and before I rang his doorbell I thought if I should do this. I then decided to.