Sex in Three Easy Lessons: Part 3

Lesson Three

"Just to take the pressure off you a bit, I'm going to tell you what I want." She said as she fumbled to open a box of condoms. "I read in Essence that that was the best way to treat a new lover... give him lessons on your pleasures."

The prisoner was confused and tired. The only avenue of escape he saw was to stay erect long enough for her to have an orgasm.

"How hard could that be?" he asked himself. "How easy could it be if he wasn't being raped?"

"Lesson number 1 is foreplay," she said as her fingers caressed his hairy chest. At first she thought his chest hairs were sexy, then all at once she was bored with them and tried to rip them all out. When she noticed that he was uncomfortable with that, she stopped.

"You already got that one covered. The way you hunted me down and tried to kill me well... all I can say is, everyone else sends flowers, but you sure go out your way to impress a girl."

Delores giggled.

"Lesson number 2 is consistency." Her voice was still purring and her eyes changed to a darker color. If the prisoner wasn't so concerned about his life, he would be enjoying this. "I want a constant erection until I am ready for it to fall. There ain't nothin' worse, than a good stiff one gone bad."

When she pulled his boxers down, she was pleased to see that he was ready. She carefully unwrapped the condom and slipped it on him.

"The 3rd lesson is dirty talk. I especially like to hear my name moaned out during the session." She sat on his stomach with her ass to his face. She gently took him in her hands and pointed him up. Slowly she descended upon him to make sure he didn't fall out.

"Mmmmm," Delores said.

He felt good to her. Not too big or small and she was glad of that compatibility. She decided to lose herself in the moment, allowing her mind to drift to whatever came its way. She had been under so much tension this year. She lost her child, the man she loved and was almost killed twice.

"Oooh. Oh yeah baby!" she said.

Now she was back in Atlanta for a reason unknown even to her. Perhaps she was hoping to lose herself among all these strangers. Perhaps she was hoping to find herself among all these strangers.

"Oh gawd! Oh yeah! Harder! Harder!"

She knew what she wanted to be once, but now she couldn't remember. Maybe if she wandered around lost long enough she'd bump into what she wanted to be.

"Almost there! Not yet! Not yet!"

That's what she'll do! Wander around lost until destiny greeted her. It'll be an adventure! It'll be a grand time! It'll be...

"I'm not done yet! Come on!"

The prisoner could not believe it. His energy was spent and even if he were to rest awhile, it wouldn't matter. He couldn't concentrate! He couldn't get into it. He looked into Delores' eyes apologetically. Unfortunately, they were blood red with anger.

"I said I'm not done yet."

"Mmphff!" he muffled from beneath his gag. All at once, Delores was happy again.

"Oh, I get it! You want to talk dirty to me!" Delores removed his gag and smiled a sly grin. "Talk dirty to me baby!"

"Oh baby! I... I can't!" he gasped and Delores got off of him. "I mean..."

Delores snatched the knife from the bed.

"Limp dick motherfucker," she said.

"Wait!" he yelled. "I'll give you something better."