𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄, ˢᵏⁱˡˡᵃ ᵇᵃᵇʸ

ෆ he's finally home, after being on the road

Humming, you nodded your head to the Anita Baker song playing, as you washed the dishes

Humming, you nodded your head to the Anita Baker song playing, as you washed the dishes. You Bring Me Joy made you think of your earliest memories with Trevon. A small smile went to your lips, thinking of his romantic tendencies, even when he was still a drug dealer.

You missed him dearly now, the petty argument you'd had before he left, long gone from your mind. Biting your lip, you thought of how he'd stand behind you, holding your waist, rocking to the music.

He'd kiss your cheek over and over, reminding you how much he loved you, and you missed it so badly.  You still weren't talking, although, it was mostly from pride on your part. He was texting multiple times, good morning, goodnight, updates on his schedule, even cute pictures of himself. You didn't even remember what you were mad about anymore.

Suddenly your phone rang, drying your hands off, you reached for the phone. It was Trevon! Calling you, after you hadn't spoken in over a week. Hesitating, you answered the call.

"Hey mama," he started, the air felt heavy for a second, before you relaxed.

"Hey"

"What you doing? I miss you," your heart sped up, by his tone, you knew he was smiling.

"I was cleaning up, I miss you too"

"How bad?"

"Real bad," you laughed.

"Hold on," he hung up, furrowing your eyebrows, you stared at the phone. Confused and shocked, at the fact that he had just hung up in your face.

You waited a few minutes, telling yourself he would call back, maybe something came up, but the call never came.

Rolling your eyes, you went back to the dishes. Picking up the plate, you let out a loud groan, as somebody knocked on the door.

"I'm coming," you yelled, swinging the door open. Quickly the frown was replaced by an embarrassed smile.

"You mad at me, mama?" Trevon held the large bouquet of roses and peonies. Shaking your head, you accepted the flowers, your face burning, as he kissed your cheek.

"You smell so good," he said, as he kissed your lips, before burying his face in your neck.

"Thank you," you told him, accepting his sweet pecks.

I just love you, I just, I love you, can't you see?

That you're the finest I've seen in all my life

You bring me joy

"Not you listening to Anita without me," he laughed, his hands going around your waist, moving down to your ass to cup.

"I need to put these in some water," you told him, he released you, watching as you went found a vase, carefully placing them inside.

"Mama, I wanted to talk to you," he said, sitting at the table, as you went back to the kitchen, finishing cleaning.

"What's up stink?"

"I don't want us to do that again"

"Do what?"

"I'm not tryna leave this house mad at you like that no more, we gotta make up before I leave. I thought about you the whole time, how you didn't text a nigga, I felt sick, I don't want that," he expressed.

Biting your lip, you leaned the broom against the wall, going to sit in his lap. He instantly hooked his hand around you.

"Me either, pa"

super short because like i don't have any ideas for skilla baby, i feel like the ones i wrote are pretty good, but do you guys have any plots? pm or comments is fine.