Aftermath

Lucy's POV
Once Tim left I continued to cry. 10 minutes later Tamara asked me if she should call Tim again but I got up and said no. I walked out and saw Chris.
Chris: Lucy I-I'm so sorry it completely slipped my mind
Lucy: i'm going home and i've decide not to testify against Rosalind. They have enough evidence as it is. I just have one request...
Chris: What is it?
Lucy: I want to watch the video and please before you say it's not a good idea just know i really am not in the mood so please just let me watch it
Chris: ok let's go back into the room
Chris tried to open the door for me but I just opened it myself. I mean I felt bad but for some reason, something inside me wouldn't let me look at him the same. He opened his laptop and was about to press play.
Chris: Ok should I leave?
Lucy: Yes please
Chris left and I pressed play and watched the whole video. I didn't even realize i was crying still until a tear landed on his laptop. I wiped it away and once the video was finished i left the room. I ignored Chris, went by Tamara, and left the DA's office. The car ride was silent as I just wanted to go home and go to bed. It was only around 3 pm but I was done with the day and just wanted to crawl into a ball.
Tam: Hey Lucy you ok?
Lucy: Yeah i'm going to nap when I get home, do you want me to make you some food?
Tam: No thank you but I was wondering...
Lucy: What was it?
Tam: actually never mind
Lucy: No, what really? Come on you know when someone mentions something but doesn't tell me I can't stop thinking about it!
Tam: Ok fine, do you think I could go and hang out with that guy intern i met at the DA's office?
Lucy: of course! You don't have to ask, do you want me to drop you off somewhere?
Tam: no just at the apartment he said he will pick me up
Lucy: Ok, and remember to stay safe
Tam: I know Lucy
Lucy: Uh-huh
The rest of the car ride was silence again and when we got to the apartment, I said goodbye to Tam and went to bed. I cried the whole time and woke up from a nightmare sweating
Tim's POV
Later that day I went back to work and had Grey interrogating me on how Lucy was. I filled him in and finished my shift. I was exhausted and when I got home I showered and put on a football game. I drank a beer and once the game was finished I laid in bed. I couldn't sleep and my mind was running wild about all sorts of things. Like, how was Lucy now? Was she ok? Should I have called and checked up on her? Should I text her or Tamara? I stared at the ceiling for a good 15 minutes when my phone rang.

Authors note:
I am open to any suggestions for next parts! Also, I'm sorry this part was mainly Lucy in her mind thinking but I didn't know how I would make some conversations go and i'm not the best writer. Sorry for the short part! it's I hope you enjoyed!