One Call Away

Tim's POV
When I heard my phone ring I checked the time and it was around 12 am. I picked up my phone and saw it was Lucy calling me. I immediately answered.
Lucy's POV
After not being able to calm down in my bed I managed to reach for my phone and call Tim. I struggled to make words or anything it felt my throat was closing up.
Tim: Hey lucy is everything ok?
Lucy: n-no
Tim's POV
I immediately knew what was going on when I heard her voice shaking and shallow breaths through the phone.
Tim: Hey Luce, it's ok. You have nothing to worry about, alright. Take deep breaths.
Lucy: i-i  a-a-lread-dy  t-tried
Tim: ok hey, let's try one more time. breathe in 1234, hold 1234, breathe out 1234, hold 1234 let's do it again breathe in 1234...
I tried box breathing with her but she still couldn't calm down i felt so bad for her.
Tim: Hey is Tamara home?
Lucy: n-no she t-texted me s-she was s-staying with a-a friend
Tim: ok hey i'll be there in not even 10 minutes I'll stay on the phone with you ok?
Lucy: o-ok
I got in my truck and started driving to her apartment. I was going over the speed limit but i didn't care.
Lucy's POV
On the phone it was still hard to breathe. Tim knew how to calm me down but this time it wasn't working. I was in the barrel i felt the lid closing down and the air getting harder to breathe. Flashbacks from Caleb kicking me in the head, him walking me to the barrel with that knife, and that song flooded my head. Before I knew it Tim told me he was at the door. I got out of my bed and unlocked the door.
Tim's POV
As soon as she unlocked the door and opened it J saw her. Tears streaming down her face, hair stuck to her face, shallow breaths, and she looked so scared. I stepped in and gave her the biggest hug hoping to help calm her down. I smoothed down her hair and rubbed her back. I shut the door behind me and just let her cry into my chest.
Tim: Hey it's ok, it's me and you're safe. Caleb can't ever hurt you again.
Lucy just continued to cry and I let her. I slowly moved her over to the couch and we sat down. She buried her head into my chest and i wrapped my arms around her hoping it helped her.
Lucy's POV
I was comfortable and felt safe with Tim but still felt the need to cry. I could they here all night but I know Tim has a life and work tomorrow, we both do. I heard him start to say something.
Tim: Hey Luce, have you eaten anything yet today?
Lucy: In the morning Tamara gave me a pop tart
I said through tears
Tim: That's a problem Luce, you really need to eat something. Why don't I order you a pizza? I know you like half cheese half pepperoni.
Lucy: o-ok
Tim's POV
I ordered the pizza just how Lucy liked it without moving at all. My phone was in my pocket so I didn't have to move Lucy. After a while her breathing got better but she was still crying. I heard the doorbell ring and it was the pizza. I slowly moved Lucy's head and got up.
Tim: Hey i'll be right back, ok?
Lucy: ok
I grabbed the pizza and payed and set it down on the coffee table I gave her a slice of the pizza and she took small bites between wiping her tears.
Tim: It's ok Luce, you're ok now
I rubbed her back slowly as it helped her calm down in the past.
Lucy's POV
The pizza was delicious but I just wasn't that hungry and I felt bad because he payed for it. I continued to eat and wipe my tears when I felt him start to rub my back. I felt comforting and I just continued to eat next to him.
Lucy: You're not going to eat?
I asked him with a confused look on my face
Tim: no it's fine
Lucy: No it's not, you payed for a pizza so you should eat some. Besides, it's not like i'm going to eat this all anyway
Tim: ok fine
We ate together and he never stopped rubbing my back and comforting me.
Tim: hey do you meant me to put on a movie?
I nodded my head yes and we watched a movie together.
Tim's POV
half way through the movie she fell asleep on my shoulder. I let her rest knowing she hasn't had a lot lately. I cleaned up her apartment and sat back down next to her. Eventually I fell asleep too after turning off the movie and putting a blanket on Lucy.
*The next morning*
Lucy's POV
I woke up on Tim's shoulder and shook him awake.
Lucy: Hey wake up
Tim: Sorry I must've fallen asleep
Lucy: It's ok but we have to get ready for work
Tim: Yeah, i'll see you later
Lucy: Yeah bye
Tim: bye, and remember if you need anything and i mean anything at all, i'm just one call away
Lucy: Ok bye Tim
Tim: Bye Lucy
I got in the shower and got ready for work and left the apartment. I texted him thank you for cleaning up and he said no problem.
Tim's POV
I got to my house and fed and walked Kojo. Then, I got in the shower and got ready for work. I got in my truck and drove to the station.

Authors note:
I hope you enjoyed this part I tried to make it longer than the others! Once again, i'm open to any suggestions for future parts!