𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐙𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐉𝐀𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑
★𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖮𝗋𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗌,𝖫𝖠 𝟣:𝟦𝟧𝖯𝖬

𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟤𝟩𝗍𝗁

"Finally done, shit." Chozen mumbled as he packaged the last order for his business. He owned a clothing brand—One Chance. His business was named after his twin brother Chance who was murdered a little over four years ago.

Losing a sibling was a very aching feeling and Chance being his twin didn't make it any better. Having to look at someone with your exact face laying in a casket lifeless definitely altered the way Chozen thought from that day forward. A piece of him had literally left when he lost his twin.

He created One Chance as a way to keep his brother's name alive and ended up becoming successful along the way. To say that his business was booming was an understatement, Chozen was truly blessed.

"This shit crazy." He shook his head in disbelief as he looked around his guest room floor that was filled with packages stacked on top of each other.

He walked over to his desk and grabbed his phone snapping a quick picture of his success. He then went to record a video of him trying to walk around the packages when his sister's name flashed across his screen.

𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡 🫧
𝘐𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨...

"Whatchu' want Mink?" His thick New Orleans accent rolled out as he put the phone on speaker.

"Damn no hey lil sis or nothing?"

"Nah cause you only call me when you need somethin'."

Mink dramatically gasped pulling the phone away from her ear before placing it back. "Cho be for real now."

Chozen chuckled as he heard her gasp, almost immediately picturing her facial expression. "I am being for real. a nigga barely hear from yo' ass these days."

When it came to his family Chozen was extremely clingy or family oriented as some would say. He cherished moments where he could spend time with his family. Even though he was mostly always busy with his business and personal life, he made it priority to at least call or pay them a visit. He truly was never too busy when it came to him and his.

"I'm sorry Cho. I been so busy with school trying to make sure I finish strong and fix these loose ends." She stressed as she ran her fingers through her deep wave hair.

"It's all good lil sis, you know I be with that communication shit tho. I be wanting to hear from y'all even if it's just a voice message or somethin'."

"You been aight though?" He added as he turned the light off in his guest room and entered his bedroom.

"I been okay, I actually called to see if you could pick me up from school today. Daddy had to take my car to get some maintenance done."

"Oh aight. You get out at 2:20 huh?" He scratched his scalp trying his best not to mess up the  parts of his two strand twists that he had gotten done a few days ago.

"Yeah and remember pull to the front not the back."

"Aight I'm finna leave out soon." He looked at the time seeing it was nearing 2:00.

"Okay I love you!"

"I love you too."

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Now you know you could've helped me out this big ass truck, Cho." Mink hollered as she finally managed to get out the passenger seat of her brother's TRX truck.

Chozen drove a black on black TRX hellcat truck that was overly lifted from the ground making it difficult for Mink to get inside and out.

Although there was a step that emerged from the truck every time you opened the door, it was still difficult for a small girl like her.

Chozen glanced back at his sister hearing her breaths with a frown plastered across her face. "Girl you acting like I drive a monster truck or some. Chill out."

"Shit damn near."

He chuckled as he walked in front of her holding the door opened to the very familiar connivence store—Sammie's.

Immediately walking in the smell of fresh boiled crawfish filled their nostrils exciting the both of them. That being the only reason the two traveled from the other side of town for.

"What else you want besides crawfish?" He asked as they walked up to the line that had a few people in front of them.

"Two turkey necks and corn. See if they have boiled eggs too, you know they rarely ever have any left when we come."

He nodded making a mental note to ask Sammie if there were any boiled eggs left. As the two of them waited in line they chatted here and there, catching up.

"Uh, lemme get six pounds of crawfish with two turkey necks, corn, and four boiled eggs." Chozen's spoke out, his voice slightly raspy from smoking on the way there.

"We outta eggs today baby boy. The lady before you just got my last." Sammie—the owner spoke out as he typed in their order calculating their total immediately.

He took off the two turkey necks like he always did because Chozen and Mink were pretty loyal customers to his business.

"No eggs Mink." He glanced over at his sister who was standing next to him with her face buried in her phone. After hearing her brother's words she immediately looked up, a pout forming onto her face.

"I'm sorry baby girl. You know if y'all called me before hand I woulda' put some up for y'all." Sammie spoke sincerely.

"Go get you and ya' brother something to drink, I got it." He added and Mink nodded going off to grab them a drink to go with their meal.

Chozen shook his head at how easily his sister got her way. It been like that since they were kids. Cherish was the apple of everyone's eye and could get anything she wanted within seconds.

"I need six pounds and two turkey necks to the front right now y'all!"

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

A real bitch is back & better tf?!

I got so much better w writing like y'all gotta know that break was needed boo. I just feel like can't nb fuck w me in this shit idk🤣

@mykailansfiles is my spam page that's literally where I'm always at y'all! 🫧🎀

feedback?