𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒
★𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖮𝗋𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗌,𝖫𝖠 𝟣𝟣:𝟢𝟥𝖠𝖬

𝖬𝖺𝗋𝖼𝗁 𝟤𝟫𝗍𝗁

Erys pulled into the familiar cracked driveway seeing the house looked the exact same from last weekend when she had come over.

Since she was a young girl she had been visiting her grandparents house every weekend so she took it up on herself to continue the tradition. Every weekend she would bring them lunch and they would eat and talk about various things.

Today she had her six month old niece Amazi with her while her brother ran a few errands. Erys didn't mind keeping Amazi, in fact she seemed to always keep Amazi.

The small baby was like a breath of fresh air for her. She believed that since her niece was born she was happier these days.

"We finally made it fat girl." She stated as she finally parked her car next to her papa's Cadillac.

Glancing in the passenger seat and the back seat she noticed that she would need some kind of help. Between grabbing the food and Amazi's belongings, it would be too much for her to handle.

"Papa can you come help me get some of this stuff out the car." She spoke into the phone after clicking onto his contact. She made sure to leave out the fact that she had Amazi with her because she wanted it to be a surprise.

"Alright, here I come pumpkin." He rasped into the phone as he got up from his recliner chair.

Shortly after ending their phone call, Erys could see her Papa Richard coming down the driveway towards her car.

"Now what you need help with?" He asked as he peeped into her car noticing the plates of food stacked on top of each other in the front seat.

"Can you grab Munchie for me?" She asked referring to Amazi. Munchie was the nickname her papa had given her immediately after she was born. The name seemed to stick with everyone in the family so that was her nickname.

"Now why you didn't tell me you had my baby out here. Let Papa get that baby, it's some hot out here!" He exclaimed as he immediately went to the back door on her passenger side grabbing the heavy car seat.

Erys chuckled lightly at his immediate switch up at the mention of his great grand daughter.

After grabbing everything they needed out the car, the two of them were headed up the driveway into the house.

"It's so hot out there, my god." Erys mumbled as she put her purse up in the hook that wasn't too far from the door. There was also a hook for your keys so she placed hers up there as well.

"Sure as hell is." Papa complained as he walked into the living room placing Munchie's car seat onto the plush sofa.

"Silvia get in here and come see the baby!" He added as his loud voice carried throughout the small house.

Kicking off her slides, she slipped on a pair of her grandmother's house slippers that were at the door and headed to the kitchen to put Amazi's milk in the fridge and get ready to eat with her grandparents.