𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐒
★𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖮𝗋𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗇𝗌,𝖫𝖠 𝟫:𝟤𝟧𝖯𝖬

𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟨𝗍𝗁

"Y'all wanna get something to eat right now or when we on the way back?" Cherish asked as she glanced up from her phone into her rear view mirror locking eyes with Rylan.

"On the way back I guess. Who knows they might have some food trucks or something out there." Imani spoke up which made Cherish nod in agreement as she drove, occasionally looking down at her phone trying her best to multitask.

"Cherish please focus on the road man you making me nervous as fuck." Kelsi stressed as she watched the girl from the backseat. She was packed in the backseat of Cherish's car along with Rylan, Paris and Imani. Erys was seated in the front seat too busy looking out the window to notice Cherish texting and driving.

"Kelsi oh my god. You literally do the same thing when you drive!"

"Don't do what I do, be better than me okay? Thanks." Kelsi responded which made the girls chuckle at their antics. Nevertheless Cherish powered off her phone and dropped it into her cup holder, obeying her friend's request.

The group were currently on their way to a car meet that was happening in the seventh ward. All day they had been seeing the flyer going around instagram so they finally decided up on going after being cooped up in the air bnb majority of the day.

Today was currently Saturday night and they would be checking out of the air bnb in the morning and then parting ways. Erys was enjoying her time with the girls so she was the one who even brought up the idea of going out together for their last night.

"I really hope they don't be with the bullshit tonight. I just wanna have a good time." Erys sighed as she thought about her city. You never knew what to expect when you going out in Nola. Reasons as to why she always prayed for her protection when leaving her home. Making it back home was a blessing that she didn't take for granted.

"I was thinking the same thing. These niggas nothing but crash outs round' here I swear." Paris added as she leaned onto the door trying to fix her position considering they were crammed.

"Trust me we gone be alright y'all. My brother and his people coming out there to make sure we good." Cherish spoke as she checked her blind spot before switching lanes to get off the freeway.

"He must don't play 'bout you huh?" Erys asked glancing over at her as she drove. Cherish immediately chuckled and shook her head.

"Not one bit. He has my location and everything and still sometimes that's not enough. It gets aggravating sometimes but I know he means well."

"That's so sweet honestly. It shows how much he cares about you." Erys smiled softly. She loved when other siblings were just as close as her and her brother were. Your relationship with your sibling truly spoke volumes in her eyes.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎