Dealing with my crush part 2

When I looked up to see who the person that had suddenly grabbed onto me, I was shocked to find out that it was Mitch. Even though he saw the shocked expression on my face his grip on me did not loose. I didn't understand why he was doing this; how did he still like me after all the things that I had confessed to him, the thing that I have done today if he only knew would he treat me differently if I told him? I wouldn't know if I don't try... "Um Mitch there's something I have to tell you about.." I say very nervous as to how he would react to this after I told him. "Yeah what is it" he says, his voice sounding muffled because of my hair. "You know all those mysterious things that have been happening at school today?..." I say shaking a bit now. "Uh, what about them" he said now noticing that there was something wrong with me. "I have a confession to make... All of those things that are happening, I I um It Was Me I Did Every Prank That happened!" I say with all the courage that was left inside me that I could muster up. All of a sudden I start feeling Mitch's chest go up and like he was sniffing like he was about to cry; until I started to hear small soft chuckles until it slowly turned into full out laughter. Am I hearing right is he laughing? "Why are you laughing? Aren't you shocked about anything I just told you?" "No, actually I am not." "But why aren't you mad that I pranked your sister?!" "Again I'm still not mad because of all the things that I have seen her do and the things she's done to me! Family is not supposed to treat family like that!"."Siblings are not supposed to bad mouth each other just to get the spot on the cheer-leading squad scratch that, to become the next captain of the squad". Wow I never knew how much his own sister said about him behind his back, what kind of Sibling is that? "So back to what I was saying about not being mad at you for pranking my sister, I'm actually really proud that you had the guts to stand up to her and give her a taste of her own medicine.

A/N pic above is Mitch. I do not own this photo so all rights go to the owner.