Chapter two: Family Dinner & Big News

When my dad finally he said that he had something super important to tell us but first asked us what kind of take- out that we wanted to have for dinner tonight " Chinese food " my siblings and I said I unison , which freaked him out because there is usually one person that disagrees and starts a whole new argument between everyone. After get the Chinese food and serving the plates my dad finally told us the big news that he wanted to "....we're moving to Boston" as if on cue my siblings say what In unison again except without me this time "YES" I said as I punched the air. " I'm tired of this place, I think a change would be good right now so when do we leave?" I asked "Next week" my father replied looking quite puzzled at me. Yes that means I don't have to do that English assignment for sure I thought to myself. When I finally realized that all eyes in the room were on me I was starting to get nervous and asked "what what did I say' why are you guys looking at me like that?!" The only reply I got back where black looks from my family. " I thought that you would be the person against this instead of saying you want to move cuz you actually have friends here." My older sister jazz was the first to speak. "I thought I did but recently found out the real reason why they hug out with me was because I was the best cook in foods so they thought that if they were nice enough tome I would do all the work and they would get an easy A, also free food" I said in a harsh tone to her. "God no need to be all bitter to me." My sister said to me as she rolled her eyes at me. "So how long is the plain ride there?, and what base are we moving to or are we going to live off base?" I asked getting all excited for my new start in a new city. As a bonus to the new town my sister was finally out of high school so that means that I get to go to a new school where no one knows me so I can be someone different someone that isn't shy someone that isn't afraid to speak their mind. I can be the defender of the weak at my new school, who knows I might even make some real friends at the new school I'm going to!