Untitled Part 10

After that whole confrontation that I had with Amanda, she came at me raising her hand as if she were going to slap me but instead her arm stopped right in front of me. I looked at her to see what she wanted me to do with her hand,what dose she want me to do; kiss it because she thinks of this High school as her castle? 

          But no that wasn't it because I saw it on her face that she actually looked like shame and remorse, it was like all the bad things she had done over the years to other people and I were replaying in her head like a move that no one wanted to see, the story of her life and the way that she would be remembered by her peers if she didn't straiten up right now. She has finally seen her wrong ways  of her doing and wants to change. No one in there right mind would want to be remembered as a person that brought nothing but hate and pain to others their whole life, but instead be remembered as someone that made a difference in life brought hope to people not destruction.

         This was her first step to change and it all stated with me, the girl that never said a word to anyone about her bullying me. The girl that just accepted the punishments that she gave me even though I didn't deserve any of it. The girl that finally put herself  out there even if  there was a possibility that she would get hit. I was done putting up with all of her abuse, I may be a lover but I will fight when I have to. Today was the day that I fought back and won. Today was the day that I defeated my demons. I will no longer have to worry about the friends that I will leaving behind when I move because Amanda is changing her was so there will on longer be any bullying to worry about.