Chapter one: English assinment

(Hey my name is Samantha Kase and this is my family & friends ) I type on my laptop. Already the words that I'm typing look like foreign symbols to me. Man do I hate that name it just doesn't sound like me why don't my parents understand, oh yeah that's right their parents! "Ugh this is so dumb. Why can't I just write a paper on a band or song that I really like? Instead of writing it about my family!" I get up and start pacing around my room.
My English teacher must hate me? why dose she want us to do this assignment for the English mid term anyway? Well good thing she's letting us do this part for homework because if she didn't I would be sitting in that test room for hours! I have no idea what my dad dose for work, my mom can't work cuz she has a ruptured spinal cord but if you count getting on my case all the time and trying to get me in trouble with my dad as well then yeah she has a occupation.
As for my siblings I get along with two of them but the youngest is just like my mom and likes to act like a teenager when she's only nine!
Why would you want to grow up that fast? I want to be like Peter Pan and never grow up. ( There are four kids in the family, if you were wondering also) and my parents do nothing to stop her from acting this way but when I try to tell my parents that she is acting this way I'm the one that gets into trouble. I mean come on what kind of logic is that! I'll tell you that's some messed up logic! I complain to myself. Don't even get me started on the friends part of the assignment because I have none so how dose she want me to write about something that I don't have?! "You know what I don't have to do this assignment I'll just take the zero for not doing it cuz this is just stressing me out" I thought to myself whale heading for the door to get a snack to eat when I'm watching my favorite show Arrow.