Chapter 3: The Big Move

Due to the fact that I now know how many days left I have in this town I start to plan my revenge, This is going to be legendary I thought to myself with an evil smile on my face. " Do I even want to know what's going on in that head of yours?" My thoughts were interrupted by my older sister jazz speaking to me. " If you want a short answer than I would say no, but if you want a long complained answer than I would still say no." I answer as am a working on the big explosions as well as traps for my revenge! " I can already tell that this is going to be a long week." My sister complained as she walked out of my room. On Monday I acted as normally as possible so my 'friends' would suspect a thing that was going to happen when Friday came around. Tuesday went bye fast with scoping out the school to find spots for my traps. Wednesday I had sunk to the broadcast room and told them that one of the jocks were going to start a food fight during lunch, when one o'clock hit the whole cafeteria was a war zone. By the time the bus had stopped at it's fist to drop us home the food fight was all over social media! Thursday was a bit boring because of all the excitement that happened yesterday until last period when someone yelled that three jocks were running around in just a towel looking for there clothes that were tied to the schools flag pole. I found that a bit ironic because it was a group of nerds that had done it with my help of course but still it was pretty funny and it felt good to help them see their bullies have the same thing done back to them. Maybe I should do this at the next school I go, be the defender of the weak and defenseless. That all depends what kid of school it is and how they act there though.

A/N I don't own this picture so all rights go to the artist and Disney