32

Emma sighed as she sat in the flat. She and Sami were supposed to be going out for dinner while Charley had Sapphire. Emma knew she wanted to make the relationship work. Knowing that it wasn't just for her.

She looked up as he walked in. "Sorry I'm late. I had something to deal with. Warren needed a lawyer to get him out of a mess he's in," he said.

Emma nodded knowing full well she was going to ask Charley about it when she picked up Sapphire. She sighed. "We've missed our reservation now. So I guess another night in it is," she said.

Sami sighed. "I know. I'm sorry. But I'll make it up to you," he told her as he took her hand. He pulled her close and kissed her. "I promise. I'll make it up to you."

Their lips met in a heated and passionate kiss. Emma began taking his clothes off, stopping him each time he reached for the buttons running up the center of her dress.

When he was down to his boxer briefs she dropped to her knees and pulled him free.

He made a light whimper, biting his lower lip as he watched her place him in her mouth.

Looking up at him, she bobbed her head, taking him deeper. He reached his hand to the back of her head, entangling it in her hair.

Emma released him, licking around his length and then took him back into her mouth, bobbing even deeper. Sami tightened his grip on her hair but left her in control.

"Fuck," He groaned when she took part of him down her throat and held him there for as long as she could before pulling off to gasp for air.

She repeated the maneuver three more times, holding him longer with each pass.

Sami's hips bucked and the grip on her hair tightened, stopping her from continuing longer.

He gently pulled to get her to her feet, pressing his lips firmly to hers as he walked her towards her bed, and spun her so her back pressed against his chest.

Holding her firmly in place with his left arm, he reached his right hand under the skirt of her dress and into her underwear, kissing her neck when she softly moaned.

Emma's arms lifted, reaching to hold onto the back of his head as she twisted to kiss him.

He used his ministrations to gauge her readiness, all while inching her closer to the bed.

Once he was satisfied he pushed her to all fours and leaned close enough to whisper in her ear. "Don't move."

Her heart raced as she waited, glancing over her shoulder when she heard him fumbling with a box.

He quickly slid the condom on and moved behind her. He lifted her dress pulling her underwear down without bothering to remove them, thrusting in harder and faster than she had expected.

"Fuck..." The word was inhaled.

"You ok?" The question had sounded sincere, but he hadn't slowed down.

"Yeah... uh huh." The breathy words were more moaned that spoken drawing a smirk from the man plowing into her.

Sami's pace had leveled out compared to his abrupt entry.

He appeared content with the position, something Emma wouldn't complain about since she was a fan herself.

His fingers slid to the front of her dress, slowly unfastening the buttons. His arm slipped around her waist, continuing to thrust as he pulled her so that her back pressed against his chest allowing him to tug the dress free from her arms and toss it to the floor.

Emma dropped to the bed again, groaning into her pillow when she felt her bra loosen around her ribcage. She wiggled it off, shoving the garment in the general direction of the floor.

More of his body weight pressed against her, an adjustment that only made each thrust feel more intense, as hands slid up her torso. She whimpered when her nipples were tweaked, bucking her hips against him.

He pinched slightly harder and she groaned, grumbling incoherently into the pillow.

Sami's hand gripped her hair, tugging to elevate her head. "What was that?"

"Do it again Maalik."

He chuckled, dropping his hold on her hair as his hands returned to her nipples. He was careful not to squeeze too hard, using the bouncing of her hips as a blueprint.

When he began circling the puckered peaks, much like he would a clit, her body stilled and her chest lifted for better access. Her moaning increasing in volume until he felt her tighten around him.

Sami lessened the touch as he coaxed her down, giving into his own release when she was close to collapsing on the bed.

Emma looked to him. She smiled. "That was well deserved," she said as she looked to him.

"I promise. I will make it up to you."

***
The next morning, Emma went to meet with Charley. She walked over to the coffee shop and saw her best friend. "Hey. Thank you for having her."

"Hey. No worries. Did your date night go okay?" Charley asked as she took a sip of her coffee. "Judging by your face, I'd say no."

Emma sighed. "We never got chance to go. Sami was working. Apparently Warren needed his help with something," she told her.

Charley frowned and shook her head. "No. Warren was with me all night. We ordered pizza and he spent the evening snoring. He wasn't with Sami at all."

Emma scoffed and nodded. "So he lied to me. Unbelievable," she said as she shook her head. "I cant believe it. He lied to my face."

"Why do you think that is?" Charley asked as she looked to her. She sighed. "I feel so bad for you."

Emma shrugged. "I don't know. But I'm having it out with him. There's no way he can do this. He bare face lied to me," she told her. She felt sick. "I bet he was with her."

Charley looked to her. She smiled. "I can take her again if you need to talk?" She asked.

"If you don't mind. I will pay you."

"Don't be an idiot. I don't want paying for looking after her. She's my best friend's daughter. Happy to help," she told her.

***
Emma walked into the office. She looked to Sami and sighed. "Where were you last night? And don't tell me you were with Warren. Because he was with Charley all night. So where were you?" She asked.

Sami frowned. "Do you not trust me?"

"Not at this moment in time. No I don't. You lied to me. So, where the hell were you?" She asked again. Knowing she wasn't giving up until she had answers.

Sami looked to her and sighed. But could he really tell her how he was with his ex? And how she had told him life changing news?