7

Emma sighed to herself as she walked out of the police station and saw sandy who was waiting for her. She had her arms crossed over her chest causing Emma to sigh to herself as she looked to sandy. She smirked as she saw a car pull up and saw Sami who stood from it. She walked over to him and smirked "have you come to my rescue?" She asked as he looked to her and chuckled. Sandy looked to them and rolled her eyes. She was annoyed over how Emma was getting involved with Sami. She hated it and felt as if he was going to end up hurting her daughter. "Emma, come on" sandy said as Emma looked to her and sighed as she walked off and got into the car. "Your as bad as your brothers, and I thought that you were the good one" sandy said as she drove off causing Emma to roll her eyes at her.

***

Later that day, there was a knock at the door and Emma answered it and smiled as she saw it was Sami "hey" she said as he looked to her and smiled "so, I heard we're getting into fights over me?" He asked as he grabbed her waist and pulled her to him as she wrapped her arms around his neck as she went to kiss him as he smirked to her "you were jealous?" He asked as she smirked to him "so what if I was?" She said as he chuckled.

"I don't like sharing you okay, I was jealous and I love you" she said as he smirked to her as he pulled her close and smiled "I love you too" he said as he leant in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and moaned into the kiss as she pulled him towards her bedroom where they stripped off. She smirked into the kiss as he pushed her onto he bed and climbed on top of her causing her to moan as he kissed her neck. She moaned as he climbed on top of her and pushed into her causing her to moan as she placed a hand on his cheek as he started to move in and out of her. He looked to her and smiled as they kissed as he continued to move in and out of her.

***

Later that day, Emma walked into the bar as she went to see Charlee. She rolled her eyes as she saw Charlee and warren who were making out and almost having sex. She cleared her throat causing them to jump apart as Charlee blushed "are you coming?" Emma asked as Charlee nodded. They walked out of the pub and walked through the village "so how was it like being arrested?" Charlee asked as Emma looked to her and rolled her eyes "amazing hey held me a welcoming party, it was cold, dark and it smelt how do you think it was?" Emma said to Charlee who chuckled "I bet sandy wasn't happy" "not one bit" Emma said smirking as Charlee looked to her and chuckled "I always knew you had a criminal streak in you" Charlee said as Emma rolled her eyes.

Later that night, Emma walked through the village and frowned as she was grabbed behind and pulled into the back of a van. She looked to see James and frowned "what the hell" she said as he looked to her and frowned "this is for Sami, he owes me and now he's going to loose the one person he loves" James said as he locked the van and got in and drove off as Emma worried for her life.