IMeeting's

It has been a week sense we left our castle and I to the human lands. We were have been camped in front of the firstly major city on our war path. I stand tall in front of my people and speak with power. " look behind me. Look at the people who. Have wronged you their city laying on the ruins of our once great city. They have tried to destroy us. They have beaten us and torturing us. But now longer to night we get ready for war.!" I yelled the crowed went crazy yelling war chants and begging for blood.
"every one. Suit up in armor or animal wjTcevee make you a better fighter.. Tonight we drink their blood." I I lifted my head back and yelled my war cry. In the middle of it my voice got deeper my hands grew into claws my skin into scales and wings came from my back. Now in my dragon foam I lifted my head and out came fire black flames. And with that I jumped in the air with my fellow shifters behind me. We will not fail. Not today.
We'll flew to the city with in second. The firstly building I reached I landed on it crushing it in the process. Listing's my wings up I lunched into the sky. Flying around the city I saw that they have no chance. Of winning were have to many. People for the to win. Flapping my wings to get higher I heard a scream and looked down I saw one of my fighter in lepeard form being surrounded with a wound on her side. I brought my wings as close as I can to my body and rocketed to the ground. Right before impact I spread my wings and hit the ground so hard the world shook with the fource. I spit fire out of my mouthing killing have of them and the other half is tool out with my tail
I turned to the shifter next to me. I tuned back into human and told her to change. Instantly she stood in front of me." figh with me in human form" she didn't say anything other then to draw her sword. My sword hides a special power that I fear to use. So. I'll fight with my hands. I nodded at her and we took off running at the charging men. I brought my hand back and punched straight threw the man's heart who was right next to me as I watched him fall. He other men around him stopped and looked at my hand his heart meat and blood covering it. Looking at me in fear they yelled and charged. . I ripped men apart with my bear hands and soaked in their blood. When the group of men were killed in was covered in red. Shifting back into my dragon I flew looking at how the battle was going. And then in the corner of my eye on saw something.....

Authors notes
Please forgive me for the very long wait. I have had a major writers block on this story. I need all the help I can get so if you have any ideas comment them