on the move

It has been hours sense I have told my people to start moving and barely now hours later do we start. 

  As I walk around the caravan of moving people they couldn't help but notice my impatience.  As I was about to shift and get away from every thing. I woman's voice stopped me.

" sir may i tell you something" I turned around. And told her and nodded.

"Do not call me sir or highness or anything that puts me above the people for I am one of you and we are equals."  The woman bowed her head.  She looked at me and said " we see you impatience and we try to move faster but some of us don't like you and are using it against you in saying you are not fit to lead us." She turned around to make a fast get away but i stopped her. "Wait, what is your name and where do you work"   looking confused she answered.  "I work in the castle cleaning the kings laundry. And my name is harmony." I smiled as I was hoping she worked in the castle.  " as of this day fourth you are no longer a servant of the castle. You are now my personal assistant. I like your bluntness and for that I will reward you. "  tear ran down her face she was smiling. A man came up and ask if every thing was ok and she nodded.  After a few moments she asked. " what does this job require" I smiled happy that she was glad.

"When ever I have meeting you Will be their to give me a second opinion.  And when anyone wants to talk to me they must ask you first." I lowered my voice.       " you will be my eyes and ears in the kingdom ." I pulled back and she smiled even bigger. " thank you sir. Thank you so much. I habe always wished to work directly for the royals.  What is your first command."     

  I though about it for a second i saw the ratty cloths sheet was wearing. No that wont do at all no assistant should look like that. "Go to my wife and she will draw you a bath and get you. a dress."  Harmony bowed and speed of to my wife.
Finaly and though people are moving. But I made sure to hide my impatience