love

I cant help but think of that day the changed my life. the ranger who killed my mom sent me to be his apprentice. and though him learned their magic.  every day I have waited for my time to escape from the castle. and the time has come.

     I stood up from my desk and walk out though the hall of the castle. I passed the kings garden and cut a red rose from its branch then continued on my way  to the stables. and told the man who works their. " I need my hoarse and  a weeks worth food for 2  people." the man nodded his head and walk away.

I stood their in a relaxing silence, until the smell of fresh cut trees came rushing in the room. I smiled and  and stepped into the dark corner now full well the she wont see me. for my cloak the ranger gave me help hide me. she walk in with her black hair flowing down her back and eyes that shine like the stars. looking around the room confused. " where the fu-" befor she could finish I stepped  out  of the shadows and she jumped in surprise.

" seph is that you?" she asked cautiously I smiled took my hood of and said. " who else would it be." she flung herself at me hugging me and burying her face into my neck. " I missed you Seph. it been so long." I let go of her "it  has only been a week" I looked at her. "here I found this for you" I said while passing her the blood red rose. she put it up to her nose and smelled it. " thank you. how did you know that red is my favorite color?"  he smiled at her " lucky geuss." I winked at her.

the man with hoarse and food walk in at that moment. " here is you stuff sir." I grabbed the reins and grabbed a hold of Jazs hand. when we stepped out side I looked at her. who is still looking at the rose. "Remember that time I told you of how I came to be here." she looked at me and nodded.," I also said that I will eventually leave and never come back." a tear stated to run down her cheek " y..yes." she said shakly. I stoped just befor we got to her and her father house. " I love you jaz. and I would wish nothing more if you would be my wife." she looked at me shocked then confused. " but arent you leaving to find ur inner animal" I nooded then said. "I am but I need you with me I wont leave until you either wont to come with me or. turn me down." she looked at me and I can see the love she has for me in her eyes. "yes. my answer is yes, I will go with you and I will be your wife." I picked her up into a hug and swung her around in a cycle. "then lets start moving  I wont to be out of here by sunset but first lets tell your father."