locked away [05]

"hey why didn't u upload you haven't even been busy lol"
me:

(no but i was actually trying to wait for penacony to be done to make sure i wasnt just making things up and then decided to get rid of the plot i wanted it for)

short chapter bc trying to write more than 2k words is impossible for my attention span

once stelle and march reunited with danheng in the morning, they followed sampo around to look for some wildfire member, as he called it, but instead of that, they found some miners huddled around bronya, with seele cutting in so she wouln't get hurt

"ugh, sampo, this has you written all over it! don't play innocent" she accused then turned to bronya "and you! didn't you guys already get what you wanted? why are you still here?"

"...huh?" march said "wait, what are you talking about? what did they want?"

"some person got here on accident and couldn't get out, we had sampo over here contact some people who were looking for them, and they came and took em this morning" seele explained "and who are you three exactly?"

"you kidnapped me and brought me to the underground! what is the meaning of this?!" bronya interrupted them

"ugh, listen to her! 'what is the meaning of this' still thinks she's some overworld princess" seele scoffed "do you even know what goes down here? while you're up there living life on easy?"

danheng interrupts them before they get too engaged into a argument "could you give us a description of the person from before? are they about (Y/H), with (Y/H/C) and (S/C) skin?"

"yeah, what about it? called themselves y/n, they freaked out on me all of a sudden and passed out" she said "why? you guys know em? do we really have to get you guys out too? thought i was done with overworlders already..."

"and people came and took them, correct?" danheng asked and seele nodded

"huh?!" march and stelle exclaimed "we were not made aware of this! oh, god, our arrest warrants! you don't think they got to them, do you?!" march panicked and stelle grabbed her hand to try and calm her down

"wait, what do you mean by that?" bronya said "there was no one with that name in the warrants, we did not arrest them, mother told me to not worry..."

"so...they just took them? without a reason" danheng said, looking over at seele

"maybe they just helped a overworlder get back to the nice and warm places they call home like the good samaritans they are" seele said sarcastically

"but we're not even from here! they have no reason to take them when they know nothing about them" stelle argued "we're trailblazers, we're not from belobog"

"...huh" seele said defeated "that's off, if they really don't know them..." every head turned to sampo with an unamused face

"whaaat?" he said innocently "I'm not at fault this time! i really tried my best to help! how should i have known??"