Chapter 8: More Than 1,300 Years Old

Hearing Lee Tae Hyun's roar, the woman's movements stopped immediately, and then her head slowly turned around.

When the woman's head turned around, Lee Tae Hyun saw the woman's face.

I was shocked at the time.

"Ah, that, misunderstanding, it's all misunderstanding. President Zhang, you continue, I didn't expect you to have such a hobby, the subway, listening to it is exciting! You continue, I will help you lock the door, absolutely no one can come in!"

After Lee Tae Hyun finished speaking, he didn't give Jang Man-Wol a response, and quickly closed the compartment door.

"I'm going, why is she! I was thinking of subduing demons and getting rid of demons, and developing customers by the way, now it's good, I met a tigress!" Lee Tae Hyun thought to himself.

For Jang Man-Wol, after yesterday's incident at Hotel del Luna, and now Lee Tae Hyun for Jang Man-Wol, it's a matter of not provoking it.

Although Jang Man-Wol is very beautiful and can be called a beautiful woman, such a woman is also very dangerous.

Just like a rose with thorns, although it is gorgeous in the world, it also has some thorns, which will make you bleed if you are not careful.

"Lee Tae Hyun!"

Even through the door of the carriage, Lee Tae Hyun could hear Jang Man-Wol gnashing his teeth, just like in Hotel del Luna yesterday.

"The little brother inside is not because the big brother didn't save you. It's because the enemy is too vicious. You promise. If you die, go to the big brother. Based on your tragic experience, the big brother can consider giving you a fight. 20% off."

Lee Tae Hyun said with a sad face.

"20% off, even a profiteer like you will give 20% off!"

A mocking voice rang in Lee Tae Hyun's ear.

Lee Tae Hyun instantly felt goosebumps all over his body. He was so familiar with this voice that he was gnashing his teeth at him just now!

"I'm going, so fast, this little brother can't do it!" Lee Tae Hyun thought to himself, but he still had a smile on his face.

To Jang Man-Wol, who didn't know how to appear in front of him, smiled: "President Zhang, I didn't know it was you. If I knew it was you, I would never bother you."

"What bothers me?" Jang Man-Wol said coldly.

"This, this." Lee Tae Hyun was very embarrassed, "It's not good to say this clearly. It's enough for everyone to understand and understand."

When Jang Man-Wol heard this, his cheeks were flushed, and he didn't know if he was ashamed or angry.

"Dirty profiteers!" Jang Man-Wol said through gritted teeth.

"Remind President Zhang that it's okay to say that I'm dirty, but I'm not a profiteer. I'm a pawn from Li's family, fair trade, and innocent. As long as your things are good, the price we give is absolutely fair."

Lee Tae Hyun vowed to defend to the death, their Lee family has been doing business for many years, business ethics.

That is absolute love and dedication! ,

Looking at Lee Tae Hyun's serious face, Jang Man-Wol felt a little sick.

How thick-skinned is he to say such a thing.

Talking about business on other people's site, the business negotiation is successful, even if the remuneration is not divided, he turned around and left.

This is what a dedicated businessman can do.

Bah, you shameless profiteer!

"I don't see the appearance of a serious businessman in you. You dress so old-fashioned, are you out of line with the times?"

Jang Man-Wol looked at Lee Tae Hyun's Republic of China style suit, tsk tsk contempt.

"What do you know, this is classical beauty. Our betting shop is an ancient industry. As the shopkeeper, I naturally have to wear some classic clothes, so that customers can feel that our Li's pawn is a person with traditional culture. Pawnshops. That way they can pawn with confidence. It's an industry skill, and those who don't enter this line simply don't understand it."

"I really don't know where you got so many rhetoric, you little brat. It's a set."

"Whoever you call a brat, you are only twenty years old, so what right do you have to say about me."

Lee Tae Hyun doesn't know Jang Man-Wol's age, he can only judge by his looks.

Jang Man-Wol's face has a feeling of baby fat, giving the illusion of Lee Tae Hyun, a little girl in her twenties.

"Haha." Jang Man-Wol laughed when he heard the words, "Little boy, I'm old enough to be your ancestor."

Lee Tae Hyun's eyes widened, because he thought that the hotel is the realm of the gods, that is to say, the young Jang Man-Wol in front of him may really be an old witch. I don't know how long he has lived. old monster.

"You don't, really?" Lee Tae Hyun swallowed his nervous saliva.

"I was the president of that hotel thirteen hundred years ago. Guess how old I am." Jang Man-Wol said with a smile.

This laugh, in Lee Tae Hyun's opinion, is no less than a bolt from the blue.

"President Zhang, that, that, I'm at the place, I'll go down first."

At this tense moment, Lee Tae Hyun arrived at the station, he got out of the car quickly and left in a hurry.

Facing an old monster over 1,300 years old, although it was a very beautiful old monster, Lee Tae Hyun still felt that he couldn't raise his momentum and felt that his whole body was suppressed.