Chapter 66 Doing Miscellaneous For Me

"I keep the dragon-patterned golden cup. You sign this contract, and I will protect your life." Lee Tae Hyun waved his hand, and a black contract appeared on the counter in front of Wang Xian, next to a red one. Pen.

Wang Xian was stunned when he saw this scene.

"I'll go, this is the means of the immortals." Wang Xian said in his heart.

Wang Xian immediately signed his name, and after signing his name, the black contract disappeared again.

Wang Xian's heart was lying again.

Lee Tae Hyun then volleyed a talisman into the air, and entered Wang Xian's body just like he drew a talisman for He Zhengxun yesterday.

Wang Xian was already numb now.

Can only be lying in the heart.

"This amulet can help you with the attack of the evil ghost. I guess the owner of the tomb is a ghost." Lee Tae Hyun said.

"If you can protect the villain from death, the villain will definitely be rewarded in the future."

"I don't need any big news from you. This is my business card. We are pawned by the Li family, fair trade, and innocent."

In Li's pawn, nothing is owed to anyone, it is a fair deal.

A business card flew directly from the partition to Wang Xian.

Wang Xian immediately took it in his hand respectfully, turned it over and looked at it, and received it in his pocket.

"Mr. great kindness, there must be a great reward." Wang Xian folded his fists and cupped his hands.

It does have some rivers and lakes gorge.

Lee Tae Hyun put away the dragon-patterned gold cup and said, "I would like to remind you that things like Tufuzi do too much damage to Yin virtue. Even if I can help you this time, it will be next time. A tomb is a damage to one's own wickedness, people are doing it, the sky is watching, and there are gods when you raise your head three feet!"

"Thank you sir for reminding me, but what can someone like me do if I don't do this?" Wang Xian said with a sigh.

"Do you have a wife and children at home?"

Seeing Wang Xian like that, Lee Tae Hyun felt that this person must be concerned.

"Having a wife and children, the wife is a housewife, and the son has already entered high school, and his grades are still good."

Speaking of his son, Wang Xian's face was full of smiles, and it seemed that he was very pleased with his son's achievements.

"As for me, there is a shortage of chores here. Because of my occupation, most of the customers who come to pawn me here are pawned antiques and the like. I may not be in the store very much for some reasons, so if you If you don’t dislike this job, you can come to me, and I can pay you five million won a month, how about it?”

Five million wages, equivalent to 40,000 yuan.

What kind of work in Han country can achieve such income.

"Yes, yes." Wang Xian nodded again and again, for fear that Lee Tae Hyun would regret it.

"You go back to have breakfast first, change your clothes, and give you your card number. I will transfer you a month's salary first, as your novice benefit."

Hearing Lee Tae Hyun say this, Wang Xian was even more grateful.

He was in a hurry to spend the money this time, so he took the risk of going to the tomb, and then came to Lee Tae Hyun in the morning to sell the stolen goods.

After transferring the money to Wang Xian, Lee Tae Hyun told him to go home, "After you go back, wash it well, and throw away all your tools. As long as my shop doesn't fail, you'll be fine. "

"Understood, store manager!" Wang Xian said respectfully.

"Don't call me the store manager, it's better to call me the president."

At this time, Lee Tae Hyun also had a bit of bad fun.

Mainly because he saw that someone named Jang Man-Wol President Zhang, Jang Man-Wol still has a sense of satisfaction.

In this way, Lee Tae Hyun also has some envy.

"Got it, President!"

Hearing this president, Lee Tae Hyun's heart is full of satisfaction.

"Here's the key. Call me later. I'll tell you some rules."

Lee Tae Hyun threw the spare key to Wang Xian.

Wang Xian was immediately grateful, this was his extreme trust in Wang Xian.

Giving the key is absolute trust.

After Wang Xian left, Lee Tae Hyun calculated the time and estimated that Ji Xianzhong would come to him too.

Sure enough, after a while, Chi Xianzhong came.

"President Li, President Zhang invites you to have breakfast."

"Understood, I'll close the store door and I'll be here soon."

I don't know, what will I eat this morning?

Lee Tae Hyun came to Jang Man-Wol's office and Jang Man-Wol had already eaten.

"This is still breakfast today!" Lee Tae Hyun said, sitting across from Jang Man-Wol, looking at breakfast.

"You can't eat steak every day, let's just have some toast today." Jang Man-Wol said as he picked up a piece of toast.

"How much was in that card yesterday?" Lee Tae Hyun asked while eating.

Jang Man-Wol spreads his fingers and gestures for a five.

"Five hundred million! That's fine!" Lee Tae Hyun laughed.

"I thought it was one or two hundred million, but who would have thought that He Zhengxun was so generous." Jang Man-Wol said.

Lee Tae Hyun smiled, "He's preparing for the future."