Chapter 54 The Gambler

"Thank you for your understanding!" He Zhengxun said gratefully.

"Speak!" Lee Tae Hyun said.

Next, He Zhengxun said what happened here yesterday.

After the end of the gambling here yesterday, He Zhengxun stayed here as usual to check money and gambling equipment, which was his habit for many years.

He was supposed to leave after the inspection yesterday, but he didn't expect it, just after he finished the inspection.

The dice on the table moved by themselves.

At first, He Zhengxun thought that he was wrong, but when he looked at the monitor, he realized that he was right.

"How could this be?" He Zhengxun was stunned at the time.

But he still pretended to be brave and came to the gambling table again.

As soon as he sat on the chair, he found that the scene in front of him suddenly changed.

He has become a gambler, and he has another gambler by his side.

The man's face was pale, as if there was no blood in his body.

"Let's gamble!" The gambler's mouth didn't open, but He Zhengxun knew for sure that this sentence was spoken by this person.

Of course he may not be a person.

"Betting, betting what?" He Zhengxun straightened his mind and asked.

"Gamble your life!" said the gambler.

"Gamble your life? Why gamble your life?" He Zhengxun asked again.

"There's no reason, because I don't have anything to bet anymore." There was a faint smile on the gambler's face.

It seems that he is very proud of being alone.

"There is nothing to bet on, why do you still bet!" He Zhengxun asked.

"Because I'm a gambler, I must gamble, even if my life is gone." The gambler turned his head and glanced at He Zhengxun.

In the eyes, there was a scarlet color.

It was a cruel look.

"But I have money, and I can gamble with money!" He Zhengxun, with a fluke, thought that he could gamble with money to prevent himself from gambling.

"Can't!"

"Once you get to this gaming table, you know your life!"

Unfortunately, the gambler rejected He Zhengxun's request.

Then, I saw the sound inside the dice cup, and the dice inside were shaking.

"The bet has already begun, bet big and bet small?"

The gambler asked urgently.

He Zhengxun wanted to leave the gaming table, but found that he could not leave the gaming table at all, his butt seemed to be stuck to the chair. Unable to move an inch.

"Mr. He, the bet has begun, start betting!" The gambler urged again.

Although He Zhengxun was afraid, he could only helplessly start betting.

He Zhengxun runs a casino, and he still knows some gambling skills.

But no matter how he listened now, he couldn't hear the size of the dice.

In the dice cup, there are three dice, that is, ten o'clock and below are all small, but if the dice rolls three threes, it is regarded as large.

This is the only exception.

"I bet small!"

The gambler urged He Zhengxun, but He Zhengxun had no choice but to bet one casually.

"Since you bet on the small, then I will bet on the big!" The gambler said seemingly casually.

"Crack!" The dice cup opened automatically, and the three dice inside were four, four, and three!

Eleven o'clock!

"You lost!" said the gambler in a low voice.

It's like a reminder!

The voice of the gambler, to He Zhengxun, sounded like an impermanence.

"What if I lose?" He Zhengxun said in a trembling voice.

"If you lose, you will kill me!" The gambler finally opened his mouth this time, and his mouth was cracked all the way to his ears

"Ghost!" He Zhengxun was so frightened when he saw the gambler's appearance!

"It's too late to know that I'm a ghost now. Jie Jie!" The gambler laughed cruelly.

Then he saw the gambler's black claws, grabbing towards He Zhengxun's heart.

After that, He Zhengxun didn't know anything. When he woke up, he found himself lying on the bed, extremely weak.

Later, he learned that it was his subordinate who saw him lying in the casino, unconscious, and put him on the bed.

After his personal doctor showed him, they all shook their heads, expressing their powerlessness.

For this, he can only find Lee Tae Hyun.

"It's not a big deal to be absorbed by the gambler's life energy." Jang Man-Wol put his hands around his chest and said very calmly.

"What needs to be done?" Lee Tae Hyun was the first to see such a situation, but he was not the first to hear the story of the gambler.

As a child, he heard his father tell him a story about a gambler.

That was when he was ten years old, and one day he was idle and the store was closed.

His father received an interesting pawn item that day.

It's a dice, a pretty dice.

It was a dice made of crystal, and it looked crystal clear, like a work of art.

Lee Tae Hyun couldn't help but touch it.

But his father hit Lee Tae Hyun with his hand.