Chapter 24 The Cunning Woman

"What nonsense are you talking about? How can the two of us go like this?" Lee Tae Hyun said angrily.

"Yeah, let's hurry to the hospital now," Goo Chan-seong said.

"No, she can't go to the hospital, she's not human, so she can't go to the hospital. Now she can only go back to Hotel del Luna." After saying that, Lee Tae Hyun directly hugged Jang Man-Wol by the waist.

"Follow me, Goo Chan-seong, drive in a while, and I'll show you the way." Lee Tae Hyun ordered.

"Okay." Goo Chan-seong nodded.

Holding Jang Man-Wol, Lee Tae Hyun ran for ten minutes, which means that Lee Tae Hyun practiced his internal skills. Otherwise, holding a 90-pound person and galloping for ten minutes, only special forces can do it.

"It's this Genesis, here's the car key, hurry up." Lee Tae Hyun handed the car key to Goo Chan-seong, and sat in the back seat of the car with Jang Man-Wol in his arms.

The address was then given to Goo Chan-seong.

He said to Jang Man-Wol: "Don't give up hope, it's really impossible, I'll pawn something, there is always a way."

Looking down, Lee Tae Hyun noticed that Jang Man-Wol's face turned pale.

"How can this be, you hold on!" Lee Tae Hyun felt bad immediately.

It looks like Jang Man-Wol won't last long.

Lee Tae Hyun hurriedly held Jang Man-Wol's hand and transported the spiritual power from his body to Jang Man-Wol's body, hoping to relieve her symptoms.

"Feeling better?" Lee Tae Hyun asked with concern.

"A lot better!" Jang Man-Wol said weakly, his face flushed a lot.

"That's good, that's good." Lee Tae Hyun muttered to himself happily.

At the same time, he raised his head and said to Goo Chan-seong, "Hurry up and get to Hotel del Luna. There will be someone there who can treat Jang Man-Wol."

But Lee Tae Hyun ignored one thing because he was anxious, that is, when he raised his head and told Goo Chan-seong, Jang Man-Wol in his arms had bright eyes and raised the corners of his mouth, where there was a hint of injury.

It is said that concern is chaos, and concern is chaos.

Lee Tae Hyun is so true.

It was because he cared about Jang Man-Wol that there was a panic.

This is the first time he has encountered such a thing, so he subconsciously thinks that Jang Man-Wol was pierced by the iron drill, which must be seriously injured.

How can I remember that this beautiful woman lying in his arms at the moment, but an old monster who has lived for more than a thousand years, how could he be injured by an evil ghost so easily?

And Jang Man-Wol in his arms, still pretending to be injured, should have his own ideas.

"It's coming, it's coming soon," Goo Chan-seong said while driving.

The tone is urgent.

"Did you hear that, Jang Man-Wol, just hold on and you'll be fine soon. When you get to Hotel del Luna, it's up to you." Lee Tae Hyun didn't know if there was anyone in Hotel del Luna who saved Jang Man-Wol. way, but there is Jang Man-Wol's territory, it is estimated that it will be fine.

"Don't worry, I'll be able to recover by myself when I get to Hotel del Luna." Jang Man-Wol said softly.

There was weakness in his voice.

"It's here!" Goo Chan-seong hurriedly parked the car, then quickly got out of the car and opened the door to let Lee Tae Hyun and Jang Man-Wol come out.

Lee Tae Hyun carefully got out of the car with Jang Man-Wol in his arms, and then asked Goo Chan-seong to open the door of Hotel del Luna.

Ji Hyun Joong was about to say something, but when he saw the person Lee Tae Hyun was holding, he immediately shut up.

"What's wrong with the president?" he asked in a panic.

"I was attacked by someone, get on me quickly, she needs to lie on the bed." Lee Tae Hyun said quickly.

"Ah, okay, come with me." Chi Xianzhong hurriedly pressed the elevator to let the three in, and then entered the elevator himself.

Go straight to the hotel lobby.

After reaching the hotel lobby, Ji Xianzhong led them and walked directly to Jang Man-Wol's office. After entering the office, it was Jang Man-Wol's bedroom.

After Lee Tae Hyun carefully put Jang Man-Wol on the bed, Jang Man-Wol said softly, "Go on, the head of the room will call."

"Okay, I'll go right now." Goo Chan-seong quickly went to the head of the room.

Although he was here for the first time, it was still possible to find someone when he went out.

After a while, he came back with a woman in her 40s.

"President Zhang, the guest room manager is here." Goo Chan-seong said.

"Okay, let's go out first, just leave the head of the room alone." Jang Man-Wol waved his hand and let the head of the room come to his side, and then let Lee Tae Hyun and the others go out.

Seeing this, Lee Tae Hyun thought that Jang Man-Wol was a woman after all, and it was probably a little inconvenient for two men to be here.

So he left with Goo Chan-seong.

After leaving Jang Man-Wol's bedroom, Lee Tae Hyun said, "Goo Chan-seong, it's so late today, you should go back first. Drive my car."

"What about you, I drive your car away, what do you do?"

"I live next door, it's less than a minute's walk, I don't need a car," Lee Tae Hyun said.

"You two live so close together, old acquaintance."

"What old acquaintance, Jang Man-Wol doesn't even know I'm her neighbor now." Lee Tae Hyun said with a wry smile.