What's The Oddest Thing you Humped When Discovering Horny Feelings?

After that encounter. I had a hunger inside me to experience more of those feelings. The humping sensation against my area.

This is going to sound so odd however I was only age 11 to 12 so I was being creative with the innocence I had:

TV Remote – The sides of it provided a great angle to rub against as the back of the remote was of a silicone soft texture so it was gentle to rub my area's lips against so long as I was careful of the pressure your hand is using on it.

Computer Monitor – I had a skinny computer in my room, don't ask me how I managed to get up in those angles to gain that sensation.

Blow Up Punching Bag – LOVED this one as I could really hump against it with my body on top of it. It never deflated.

Metal Skinny Headboard – Being gentle with this and some of the random objects, it made my sensation feeling come back.

Every time I found quiet time, I would go to the above to discover this feeling again and again. Every time I was done, I kept saying this would be the last time. I felt so guilty for wanting this feeling. Sex was not at all talked about and neither were boys or these feelings and so forth so perhaps this was why I felt so guilty.

I would take to these objects and pretending it was anyone else of my age there, a girl I found pretty or a guy. Just imagining they were the ones I was humping on.

I must add, I had not discovered my lips down there opening. This was purely with the area closed. Little did I know the Clit would bring even more delicious orgasms!

This was purely the beginning of a sexual journey. The humping sensation was amazing. It was the first sexual feelings I discovered within my body. I was not aware of porn and what was yet to come. If 11-year-old me knew what laid ahead of me she would be so shocked because it most definitely is not a typical teenager and adult's beginning to life.