Finding Comfort in the Online World Whilst Playing With Self

I was about 15 now. I somehow came across this book Belle Je Jour or something. About a call girl. I was really intrigued as it seemed so interesting to learn about a high-class escort. Then I realised this was a tv show as well! This young, educated woman who had a nice and spacious apartment in London was doing very well and living life on her own terms whilst having an interesting day to day basis. She had no money worries, can buy comfortable items (I won't use the word luxury as everyone's definition can vary) and live life on your own terms instead of being a prisoner to the set schedule of being in office all day and so forth. So I wanted to be like her.

I came across a sugar website but at the same time I didn't want to physically meet people as it seemed scary. I told myself I would wait until I was at Uni away from everyone, I know to do that. But I still enjoyed chatting to guys on these new websites and one or two was willing to pay for pictures of me doing naughty things, I don't remember if I made short videos for them. But I remember sending a few pictures weekly and waiting for an amount of money to come in. I never set a price, so it was always a random amount. I do not know the amount, but it was at least a few pounds per picture.

I found the entire process exciting. Luring men in with my natural talents and gaining money for it as well as compliments and knowing I am desired but having it reaffirmed from these people as well as finding a way to earn money without having to try much.