Mentally Preparing For Going Live Online

When you somehow start camming you forget all about how you got on in the first place.

These included different types of nerves. I don't know how to explain it? For example, if you go away for a week on holidays or you went offline for a few months due to the last time you were on it was shit and the customers were very annoying and the regulars were on holidays and so forth.

First, you have to prepare your space. In my case the bedroom. Nowadays I have an entire set up.

But this is about back then. Which involved having the energy and the mentality to go online. It seems like so much effort yet at the same time you are just throwing on some underwear and fixing your face up a little bit like you are leaving the house, nothing drastic for me. However it can be so draining. You have to remember the good customers, the ones that do give you lots of compliments and aren't stingy bastards (the ones asking for a twirl for free, why the f*ck would you stand for free every 2 seconds if you did that for any d*ck that asks.)

It is true that it does take consistency but back then I didn't have any motivation in mind apart from topping up my spending money as I didn't have a concept of the real world and how long it actually took to earn this kind of money.

If you go on and it's a good day it is quite motivating to keep you going online constantly. However after a while you can end up burnt out so it's important to accept this is okay too.