How I made 4 figures in a month as a 16-year-old Virgin who's afraid of guys IRL

So, even though I did that thing, teasing myself in-front of an older man and all that stuff before Tinder and so forth even existed (I think? Snapchat was only coming out-ish)

I started when I made my account on a website. I just went straight into it and not knowing what to expect as a model on this website. The stupid silly scams at the start I fell for like when there were guests on it and so forth. I lived with my parents and siblings so obviously there was no sound or music on and I never really talked. I always got them on Skype at this age because it meant I would get the full money instead of it being halved as I found that to be very unfair. PayPal soon banned my account as I made too much in a few days for how they knew it was 'adult services'. So, no more PayPal. I spent too much time getting to know guys privately whilst I was on Live cam. I have since realised this website is poorly laid out because it allows this. Whereas later in life I discover there are websites which encourage no nudity in 'free' and no private messages like the first website I was on.

Anyway, back then I got to know a lot of guys, charge for socials and extras outside of the website. I was doing it in the late evenings whenever I could. Remember, control freak of a mother who was obsessed with my every move and wouldn't leave me alone so it is no wonder I was always in my room!

It became so easy to go on for a few hours, pass the time and make £100-£150 a night for a couple of nights a week. But I did think it was a build up of going on each time with the nature of the work and the barriers of living at home.

I thought to myself I could do this as a career who would ever need a job. I should have kept thinking like this. Instead, I kept thinking to myself, am I supposed to blend in with everyone else and start looking for part time jobs, socialising with friends, flirting with guys my age etc?

The reality outside of being online was that I moved schools a lot because my mum thought they were not good enough. Plus, with my extreme anxiety, being secretly neuro-divergent (did not know this or assume this until recently) it put a lot of strain on me to keep starting from scratch with friendships and so forth. Later in life I find actual jobs and so forth and come to realise a bunch of other things but first lets just accept that a 16–17-year-old managed to make over £1,000 for a couple of nights a week chatting to guys online.