Retreat

"Lu Yu Xiao!! Are you crazy?! What are you doing here, this is a prohibited area!", a stomping could be heard and a beautiful woman wearing a floral dress came with a furious expression on her face, but no matter how she adjusted her expression it only came out as a pout and frown, not looking intimidating at all.

Lu Yu Xiao looked at Xie Ying Hua a bit and pulled something out from his pocket, a bracelet she had given to Shen Wei a few days ago, her expression immediately changed and her eyes widened in shock,

"How did you get that?!" Then she realized something and smiled brightly "Has he come? You know him?! Where is he now?", she tried to snatch it back but he quickly put it inside his pocket

"One of my friend, he gave me this for me to help him have a deeper understanding of this place", Lu Yu Xiao just wanted to tease her because she kept on giving him a hard time, but she didn't seem to be disappointed by what he says and keep on expecting that she will be able to see Shen Wei today.

"Then he will come?!", she asked excitedly, Lu Yu Xiao's face had turned sour at this point

"Why are you so obsessed with him?"

"Who won't! He is so gentlemanly and cute", she has a stupid expression on her face and he doesn't bother to entertain her anymore, Lu Yu Xiao sneakily scans the room around and decides that it is alright to leave now.

"Eh, where are you going? You haven't replied to my question", she scolded him and chased after him, but because he had long feet, his steps were much wider and faster compared to her, so she had to half run to be able to catch up with him.

Lu Yu Xiao, "I still have other plans to do, not playing with you anymore"

"Lu Yu Xiao you bastard, I am going to hit you till death", he didn't listen to him and she really dared to hit him in the head, quite hard at that, throwing him with her high-heels, making him become speechless, and turn around to look at her sharply, people started to gasping of shock by her action.

He wanted to hit her back but a voice he was very familiar with called him from upstairs, the tone cold and made people who heard it shiver,

"Lu Yu Xiao. Come here", he shot his sister a glance and obediently climbed up the stairs, Xie Ying Hua hesitated for a moment before she chased him, not ready to just stop there. The moment he is upstairs he is greeted with the sight of many beautiful and handsome young lords and young ladies, but he doesn't even give them a glance and strides directly to where his sister is, she is quite easy to be found, especially with her friends alongside her, they are both famous for their beautiful traits, Lu Yu Ning and Jiang Lu Lin. Lu Yu Ning is wearing her usual black suit today, with embroidery of delicate flowers and a coat draped from her shoulder, looking very sexy and domineering, as for Jiang Lu Lin, today she is wearing a maroon dress, with the embroidery of peach flower, looking elegantly and captivating.

Lu Yu Ning, "Lu Yu Xiao, you are older than her for 5 years, and you dared to hit her? Furthermore she is a girl, you should at least act like a gentleman", but it seems that her words didn't get to him at all, his face clearly stated that he doesn't know and he doesn't care,

"Lu Yu Xiao!!", Xie Ying Hua comes running from behind, when her gaze falls upon two butterflies from high society she turns wary after seeing both ladies looking at her.

"Sister Lu, Sister Jiang", she gives them a nod and immediately focuses her attention back on him, this scene makes Jiang Lu Lin feel funny

"Little lady of the Xie Family, you are also a part of the noble family, as a lady, shouldn't you show to others what it is called attitude? Why are you chasing after a man the whole day"