The Meeting

A man knocks on the door and comes inside, his features look so elegant and sophisticated, wearing a white suit that matches his skin tone very well, and his presence is also strong, added with his blond hair and a pair of blue shining eyes, he sits down beside Shen Wei after he greets his grandfather.
"This is the man I have been talking about, Shen Wei"

"I thought his surname was Jiang", his voice is deep and very charming, Shen Wei just smiles, he knows clearly that this man must already know about his real name and he has no choice but to admit it,

"Jiang Lu Li, that is my birth name", he smiles gently at him, that smile could capture a women's heart immediately. since he has done his best to dress himself up, even covering his scars and enhancing his features such as eyebrows and lips, to make them sharper and intimidating, which doesn't really work well.

"A very innocent name, nice meeting you", the both of them sit back down and look at Grandpa Qi who is smiling like an idiot,

"Look, two best men I have ever met in your generation are in my room, such an honor", Shen Wei only gives him a small smile while his grandson smiles more charmingly, it seems that he is quite looking highly at himself.

Grandpa Qi, "The project has been working very well thanks to you, no longer any new issues coming up about the disease, and I have taken your word to consideration and decided that it is a good idea"

~Flashback~

Grandpa Qi is a little bit surprised to have a guest he didn't expect since the matter has been solved, there is no reason for him to stay at the mining site any longer and put himself in a very uncomfortable environment, so he also went back to his own mansion, who knows that the guest will be the same person who has help him solved such a big problem,

"You have come here because you agree to my help?"

"Yes.. and no, I don't need Grandpa Qi to get involved in a situation that has nothing to do with Grandpa Qi. But, I have something else to request", Grandpa Qi nodded, stated that he was willing to listen,

"But before that, I have something I wished that Grandpa Qi would consider"

"About the mining site you own, how about turning it into a tourist site and giving it as a national treasure of the country?"

"You wanted to give something I own to the government?"

"Not necessarily, when the site have become something that can be recorded in history, wouldn't the government eventually be willing to protect it as a national treasury"

Grandpa Qi seemed to be in deep thinking for a moment and smiled meaningfully,

"You are afraid that once I am gone, no one will protect that place anymore?"

"I didn't mean to offend you, but even if it is not Grandpa Qi, I will also suggest this, because it is going to be the same whoever it is"

"I know what you mean, tell me your plan"

"Isn't there a nearby lake in the mining site? If there is a rare fish or specimen, or maybe a lake full of minerals that glistens at every sunrise and sunset, won't it become a place that needs to be treasured for a hundred years?", for making it as an attraction place is not a big deal and making it as a treasured place is also a matter of people saying, so it is going to be done real easy by Grandpa Qi.

Grandpa Qi smiled joyfully and laughed out loud,

"You really have a lot of ideas in your head, huh. Tell me what is your request then?"

"At the opening ceremony of the plan of the new cluster in Liang Shu City, could you please bring me along? Or should I say, please protect me"