Chapter 1: A Deal With A God

'Ugh.'

I was under a pile of corpse. I tried using the little strength I had left to push them away from me. I had to keep fighting.

"Your time is wrapped."

'What?'

My lips trembled. I couldn't belive it. What did I just hear that bastard say? That bastard who had the same blood-red hair as me... That bastard who...started all this destruction.

"Mother's.... Power?"

The white star heard me. A bored expression was on him as he faced me.

Ah.

He summoned that sword. The sword that he used to strike down hundreds of people without a sweat. No remorse was ever shown on his face everytime as he cuts and stabs a person dead.

It was aiming towards me now.

My lips slowly curved up. Finally. I can die. The piece of bliss.

"Dodge!"

Choi Han screamed however I couldn't care less. Let me be selfish one last time, won't you?

BANG!

It's dark.

No light; no noise; no nothing. Just dark, like a black canvas. I don't feel anything, not even my body. Only my consciousness.

I have finally died. Finally.

I've always wondered why I had to be the only surviver when the rest of my family died. Was it karma from all my trash doings? Possibly.

I wonder, did my family feel this peaceful after death as well? If I had known death was this restful, I would have done it way back.

Child...

What? What is this voice? No, his voice sounds kinda annoying... I'll just ignore.

Child... You have to wake up..

Who the fuck is his child? I know for one I'm not. The only one whom I'm child to is my mother. My beautiful mother with the same red hair as mine.

Child.. Cale.. Please, wake uuuup...

Tsk. He's annoying. Really annoying. I can sense trouble just from his voice. I'll just continue ignoring him.

Chiiiiiiiiiild.....

"Oh my fuck, what?!"

Cale jumped up at the whining of the voice. His patience was running thin fast when it finally snapped.

Can a person even be this annoying?

Cale was glaring at wherever the voice came from. He can't belive this person interrupted his time being dead.

... Child.

"Who the fuck said I'm your child?"

..... Cale.

Haa.. Stupid motherfucker. Is my death like this because I was trash? I don't get to rest even after dying, huh?

Guess it's karma for everything I've done.

Child, Cale. Do you want a deal?

"Hah? Hell you mean? No, who even are you?"

After his question, a lightning like rupture in the darkness happened and a crack appeared. Cale became alert. Definitely, whoever this was, was dangerous.