Chapter 5: Saving A Dragon (3)

In the morning when Cale woke up, he sat in bed and laid behind the wooden backrest of the bed and stared into nowhere with vacant eyes.

Grumble—

He was hungry however he feared the father-son duo and Choi Han would be downstairs. Cale looks up and down between his hungry stomach and the door to his room continuously.

What should I do?

Tilting his head to the side with closed, tired eyes, before opening the nightstand beside him, taking out his spatial bag and rummaging in until his arm that was in spatial bag shot out with a pocket watch.

Cale checked his pendulum to see it wasn't morning put already twelve noon. Reluctantly, he sluggishly got up to the bathroom, got ready the water and took a warm dip in the tub.

The warm water was nice and snug as it sent chills and goosebumps running all over Cale's body.

Warm....

A smile formed on Cale's face immediately as he hugs himself. It was a good thing that he knew how to adjust the water temperature himself.

The maids in the Henituse territory never do their job right and give him cold water to bath in yet still spread gossip and rumours when he throws a fit.

Frankly, Cale felt like he gave those maids what they deserved even if it leaded to his reputation even worse. He was already trash, nothing more is going to make it worse.

Cale leaned back against the tub and unknowingly drifted off to sleep.

"...."

Finding himself standing in a black space, Cale's brow and a corner of his lips twitched. What did this god want now?

Child~!

"Who the fuck is your child, bitch."

The god of death stayed silent from Cale's snappy remark before making noise again.

Anyways, child~ you felt your body heal faster right?

"And that's your doing?"

Hmm... Mm.. Yes-! Ow!

Abyss, you do not take the credit for this.

Cale was stunned when he saw another person in the black space. It was a woman with beautiful light-blonde hair that looked like specks of gold were shinning her hair along with her equally beautiful gold eyes.

Tilting his head, the beautiful woman noticed his curiosity and the frown on her face from when she smacked the god of death from behind was replaced by a gentle smile.

Hello Cale, I am the sun goddess.

"...."

Opening and closing his mouth, Cale finally stopped after a few seconds and opened his mouth again and spoke.

"So your followers kept misgendering you this whole time?"

Hahahahaha-, ack!

.... Yes, they have.

The god of death was laughing his ass off before the sun goddess smacked his head again and made a complicated expression.

Cale nodded his head slowly. Must feel conflicted knowing your followers kept thinking you were a man.

Contrary to what Cale thought, it was just that the sun goddess was feeling complicated that, that was Cale's first question when he met her.

"So, it wasn't the god of death but you that healed me?"