🌟chapter 1🌟

HAN JISUNG POV.

'YESSS FINALLY IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW I hope that he members get me good gifts!!!' I thought to myself.

THE NEXT DAY 😋

I woke up early to put on my daily skin care routine and picked out the cutest outfit to wear today since it's my special day right?

Once I finished showering I put on my clothes and went to the living room with a big smile on my face. When I got to the living room the members were there yes but I didn't get a happy birthday...
'hm weird...oh! they're probably just setting up a surprise party for me!!!' I thought.

I went to the kitchen and saw a cake in the fridge and there was I.N my favorite maknae I hugged him and said.

"hey innie I think your little surprise just got blew". (han)

"WHAT WAIT HE SHOULDN'T HAVE SEEN THE CAKE SHIT" (I.N)

"wait who?" (han)

"FELIX!" (I.N)

"oh.. the cake was for felix?" (han)

"well yeah of course who else would it be?" (I.N)

"hmm nevermind innie sorry for bothering you..." (han)

"ok....oh and are you gonna help us set up Felix's party?" (I.N)

"sorry I have to do something else...." (han)

"oh...NICE!"(I.N)

"HEY GUYS JISUNG HYUNG IS NOT GONNA BE HERE NO ONE WILL BOTHER US WHILE SETTING THE PARTY WOOO!!!" (I.N shouted)

"OH YEAHHHH!!!" (the other members).

"so you should get going now shuu shuu"(I.N)

"oh ok bye...love you innie..." (han).

"yeah yeah bye bye now" (I.N)

once I was outside I started walking to the studio and just stayed there eating the cake I bought when I was walking here. I saw stays posting pictures of me with the caption of greeting me happy birthday. 'Well at least I have stays' I thought while eating the cake. I decided that I'd just sleep here since I didn't want to see their faces not now....

THE NEXT DAY 😋

my birthday is officially done and none of the members greeted me or even remembered it made me so sad that when I came back home I saw them ushing over felix and doing a live stream and eating cake Felix's cake and party...

I just walked up to my room and just sobbed for an hour or so. when I stopped sobbing I opened social media and saw that stays were posting pictures of felix greeting him happy birthday, but some stays were pointing out that why didn't I get a live stream and wasn't posted on our official page only felix.

some stays asked me on bubble and asked

' hannie why didn't you celebrate your birthday?'

I replied with.

' oh well they kinda forgot about it but it's ok it's Felix's birthday now don't bring my birthday up now... it's already done..'

And I was walking to the bathroom to take a shower and one of the members suddenly held my shoulder.

"hey why didn't you celebrate and join us what about our birthday boy huh?" (Seungmin)

"well I was just tired" (han)