🌟chapter 2🌟

warning:

                                    smut 🔞

"can't speak baby?" (hyunjin)

"c-could y-you sc-rub my b-back?" (han)

"aww baby is stuttering huh?" (hyunjin)

hyunjin grabbed the scrubber and helped han scrub his back, he pumped some soap on the scrubber brush and started to scrub jisung's back, while scrubbing hynjin started to move closer and closer, until, hyunjin's member was rubbing against jisung's hole, but still scrubbing like he's not making jisung h4rd, when he placed the scrubber brush down, jisung thought he could finally wash his back then leave after,
but he didn't know that hyunjin was planning something else, hyunjin started caressing jisung's front touching his chest and n¡pples, squeezing his chest and pinching his n¡pples.

"ah~ hyunjin-ah what are you doing?...ha~"
(han)

"have you ever thought about how big and juicy your b00bs are?, baby?" (hyunjin)

"they're not b00bs hyunjin-ah..."(han)

"but how come it's so large?, probably larger then b00bs..." (hyunjin)

"you should call it jiddies heh..." (hyunijn)

"jiddies?" (han)

"yeah, tiddies and jisung, jiddies" (hyunjin)

"you're stupid..." (han)

"hmm~....AH! hyunjin~ ah~ fvck..." (han)

"mmm yummy..." (hyunjin)

hyunjin was now facing jisung svcking his "jiddies" like a baby drinking from its mother.

"mmm~ ya know we should start calling you mommy, you have big and juicy jiddies" (hyunjin)

"mmm~ ha~.... hyunjin?" (han)

"yeah mommy?" (hyunjin)

"let's go now and forget about this never happened..." (han)

"oh this did happen" (hyunjin)

after THAT....they got out of the shower and went to their shared room jisung picked out some clothes while drying his hair he felt hands around his waist and a head on his shoulder.

"come on mommy.. let's have fun~" (hyunjin)

"hyung no this isn't right..." (han)

"says who?" (?)

when jisung heard that he turned around to see seungmin standing there and hyunjin smirking seungmin also.

"SEUNGMIN! uhmm it's not what it looks like!..." (han)

"oh but it is what it looks like~" (hyunjin)

seungmin started to walk towards them and faced jisung who looked scared, seungmin started to squeeze jisung's chest, and said..

" you have the perfect fvckable body, ya know that?" (seungmin)

"yeah mommy does~" (hyunjin)

"huh...mommy, ey?" (seungmin)

"I didn't know you would have that k¡nk..but it fits you~" (seungmin)

so know jisung is sandwiched between hyunjin and seungmin, hyunjin was at the back of jisung, holding his waist and sometimes squeezing it. seungmin was in front of jisung, and was squeezing jisung's chest, wanting to add bite marks to make it look like decor on his chest.