3

i had to rewrite the description, and this chapter and even the tags cause wattpad deleted it

WORDS:1105 WORDS
[UNEDITED]

YOU and Engel looked absolutely terrible

YOU and Engel looked absolutely terrible. You probably didn't even get any sleep, whenever you would close your eyes, you could basically see Claire's dead body.

You were sitting on your desk in Miss Bloomie's class, waiting for the class to end. You got multiple gazes on you, Your hair was messy, you weren't in the mood to even fix it. [ignore that if your bald]

You probably looked like a walking zombie.

--------
You were in the halls. You could hear other students talking, gossiping and laughing around.

You were infront of your locker, organizing your stuff. You almost screamed when you saw Engel behind you. He looked TERRIBLE, his hair was messy, One of his eye that got damaged yesterday was bandaged up.

"Dude! What happened to YOU??" you said, pointing at him with a terrified look on your face. Did you really see him as a walking corpse in your eyes?

"I should be the one asking that! are you okay?? you look like you haven't got any sleep.." He said, a concerned look on his face, worried for his possibly-crush.

"Oh wow, I didn't know at all - Engel, thanks for telling me!" You said, clearly annoyed by the amount of people asking you this day.

Engel frowns, upset by not getting the answer he wished for.

You closed your locker, paying more attention to Engel.

You both had the same class this time, so Engel went with you, holding your hand. You both made your way to math class, which was Miss Circle's class. Engel had a nervous look, hoping he haven't got to trouble by saving Claire. You didnt know about it at all, since you both splitted ways in finding Claire. Just thinking about it made him more nervous.