11

guess who's back!1!1 to whoever reads my other books i swear ill update soon

this book is the one im mainly focused on though

i swear i suck at writing forgive me 💔💔

early apology letter before you read the chapter by the way (this shit mostly directed to millie and wither forgive me once again)

WORDS:1051 WORDS

[UNEDITED]

YOU STARED at the science teacher, who was standing infront of the class

YOU STARED at the science teacher, who was standing infront of the class. You could feel your heartbeat go faster, sweat forming on your face. You stared at the clock, breathing heavily.

Your whole body freezed, hearing the bell ring. Students started exiting one by one, leaving you the only one in the room. Not really, you could feel Miss Bloomie staring at you. You wanted to move, run already, but you couldn't, nervously shaking in your seat, meanwhile the box-cutter handed teacher took closer steps at you.

You looked up at Miss Bloomie, only just to see your own Science teacher staring at you eerily. She raised her boxcutter arm, slamming the table. Your eyes widened out of fear, running out of the science class out of instinct.

You rushed out of the room, quickening your pace. It was reasonable why you were running in the hallways, you knew that. You kept running and running, you didn't even dare to look back. Isn't it crazy, how a single marked paper can be the reason of your demise?

In the current issue you were in, you could barely think about anything else, only focusing on saving yourself. You could feel your legs getting tired, begging for you to stop running so much. You could almost collapse any moment. Almost.

.   .   .

Shit.

YOU FUCKING IDIOT.