12

this is gonna be short don't come at me im making chapter 13 after this cause leaving you all for weeks is wrong!!

pls im sorry dont comr at me for last chaoyer engel idd not go emo pleas i am in towers

WORDS:1079 WORDS
[UNEDITED]

WORDS:1079 WORDS[UNEDITED]

LUCK. LUCK was never by your side. You panted heavily, shaking in your seat. Whatever you tried— whatever you did, you always ended up to feel that sharp, cutting tool consisting of a retractable razor blade stabbed to your own skin. Always ending up to lay in your own pool of blood.

Your eyes darted around the study room, voices of multiple students could be heard chatting. Seeing that the Science Teacher wasn't present, which was surprising for you, since during your experience Miss Bloomie was always there. Wasn't she? Your hands searched around under your desk without a thought, looking for the texture of paper.

Why, why were you doing this? You had a chance to escape this loop. No matter how smart your moves were— no matter how reckless you were, trying multiple techniques just to survive, you always ended up in the same situation.

You held your test paper up with shaking hands, taking a deep breath. You knew how dumb this was, but it never hurts to try.

Removing the cap of your red pen, which had the same color of the marked score which was the reason of your demise (multiple times) you drew a line over the F to make an A, adding another to make a plus.

[NAME], you watched those 5 minute hacks, didn't you?

You stared at your test paper with a train of endless thoughts. How would Miss Bloomie fall for this?... The questions were still marked wrong and you can't do anything about it. Reacting out of fear, you jumped, alarmed about the sudden noise of a wooden material getting slammed— which was your table.

Your eyes landed on the Science Teacher, looking at her with fear in your eyes.

"I-"