getting to know him pt3

Jeanna's pov (in the bathroom)

I smile knowing that I have made niklaus nervous. It was rather adorable. But I honestly don't know what came over me. I don't think of myself as a seductive person, even though it fits me very well I thought with a smirk.

I bathe for 30 minutes and I come out of my bathroom to see niklaus handsomely dressed with the most beautiful dress laying beside him.

Oh my goodness klaus, it's ravishing I said in awe

I would like you to wear it today he said looking at me

I would love to klaus, thank you I said smiling at him.

He smiled your welcome darling then he left the room while closing the door.

I was left with putting on the gourges dress. It fit me perfectly I felt so comfortable in it. It was a long white dress with red roses on it with open shoulders and a white pear in the middle. I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I went to my dresser and brushed my hair into a low bun and put on red lipstick. I walked out of my room and went into the kitchen to see klaus sitting at the dinning room table.

Umm niklaus I said trying to get his attention.

Darling I thought we discussed....he looked at me,you look amazing Ms.Lokadottir he said With his eyes scanning my entire body with passion.

I blushed thank you Mr.Mikaelson, so what's the special occasion.

I'm taking you to dinner at my place everything is cooked and prepared. But first I want to show you something he said holding his hand out.

Present day

New Orleans, it's been years since i've been back here. Walking down the street watching everyone walking around talking  kind of makes me happy. I feel like someone is watching me. I walk to an alleyway that leads to the back of a bar. I hear rush pass me, I get angry I hate being stalked. I hear them rush behind me once more. I use my vampire speed and pin them against the wall by their neck and to my surprising eyes it was my old friend Rebekah.

I see you still have that strength she said with a smile

I let her down you know I hate it when you guys do that I hugged her tightly as she hugged me back

Where have u been all these years she said

I've been everywhere ever since you guys left me  I said with a bitchy attitude

I'm sorry for that we never ment to leave you she said

It's ok I guess I'm just gonna have to kick your ass for it later I said with a smile then we walked around.

(Past) to that day of the dinner

I took his hand and we left my home. We ran deep through the woods and we stopped.

Close your eyes he said

Why in the world would I do that I said smiling out of breath

Just close them sweetheart..... Trust me he said reasuring

I closed my eyes waiting for What happens next. He grabs a hold of my waist tightly and puts my hands on his shoulders. Are you ready he says, I shake my head meaning yes. My feet come off the ground as if I'm flying and we land on what seems like a branch. Ok open your eyes he says, I open my eyes and we are on the tallest tree in the woods standing on a branch. I grab him tight and Start to panic.

Calm down I've got you he says holding on to my waist

What in the bloody hell is wrong with you I say with a shaky and serious tone.