Hell's coming with me

After a while of resting and completing some paperwork in the Winery. I declared loudly,

"I hate paperwork."

I could hear Adeline chuckling from not so far away. I suppose that she heard my declaration. That's embarrassing,...

.

I was called downstairs soon after that. 

I saw Paimon, Venti, Jean, and the Traveler waiting for me.

Paimon seemed to be celebrating something, did they find the final teardrops?

"Woohoo!"

"Dvalin protection Squad! Assemble!"

Venti chuckled and said,

"Thank you Paimon. Now, let's put our crystals together."

Everyone except me pulled out the crystals. I already gave mine to the Traveler.

"Oh... The color of these crystals looks... muddy. Dvalin... You're going through so much pain... Let's start purifying these crystals first. Please, Traveler."

The Traveler took the crystals which were muddy and red. The crystals were restored into a green color.

Jean was amazed and I was too.

" It is hard to believe such a thing is possible, until you've seen it with your own eyes."

I agreed with her,

"Indeed. This process is like filtering fine wine. Quite refreshing to the eyes."

Venti interrupted our thoughts by saying,

"I think we should have enough tears now. So next we should use the crystal on the Holy Lyre like last time. Traveler, your up."

The Traveler nodded and said,

"Let me give it a try."

With the help of anemo the Traveler successfully imbued the crystals or the teardrops into the Lyre. It was completely repaired 

"Whoa, it worked!"

Paimon exclaimed, surprised that it worked without a hitch.

Jean noticed a change in the lyre,

"It seems completely different from before."

Venti nodded and agreed,

"Of course! The lyre's power seems fully restored. We should be able to use it now and it's all thanks to you, Traveler."

Jean started to wonder where we should summon Stormterror,

"Now, where should we summon Stormterror? It must be away from the city, or else there will be casualties should we fail. Perhaps here at the winery..."

I immediately declined that idea,

"Ah- That wouldn't be a good idea. It wouldn't be a problem to reconstruct the Winery but I would not like to go through that hassle."

Venti gave his opinion on this matter saying,

"The wind that blows at sea or in high places should be able to carry a bard's words far away. It's never going to work if the air is too dry or suffocating."

"Hm... I see... Then should we try-"

The Traveller interrupted me by saying,

"A cliff near the sea?"

"Ahem. Traveler, you don't know that it's rude to interrupt someone who's speaking?"

"Now, what I was trying to say before I got interrupted was, how about Starsnatch Cliff? It fulfills all your requirements, Venti and Jean. It's away from the city and at a high point near the sea shore."

Venti pondered about the information for quite a bit of time. I suppose that Dvalin must be important to him, really important. After a while he said,

"...Alright. Let's do it there."

The meeting finally came to an end. We decided to meet up at Starsnatch Cliff when we were ready. Everyone took their leave except for the traveler and me.

"Alright Traveler, it seems that you have some questions. Fire away."

The Traveler pondered for a short while and asked,

"Tell me about Angel's Share."

"Some of the Dawn Winery's wine is sold at Angel's Share, a local tavern. I work at the bar there sometimes. Feel free to search for me there if you need me or search in my office in the Knights of the Favonius headquarters. If I am not there in both locations, you will have to schedule an appointment with my butler."

"Thank you for the information. Goodbye, Kaeya."

"Is that all? We'll meet at Starsnatch Cliff then. Just remember that we may be able to negotiate with Stormterror, but we'll most likely have to fight. Please be ready for it."

The Traveler left the Winery looking satisfied. I let out a sigh of relief as I sat down in the chair nearby.

"Thank goodness... This problem will soon be wrapped up. I hope that nothing bad will happen on the way."

I checked the date today, it was April 21. His birthday/death anniversary is coming up, what should I do... He might come back for more... Should I allow him to fight with us? Would he hurt them like he hurt the others before...? Should I risk this?

My train of thought was interrupted by Adeline calling me for dinner. I stood up from the chair and went to the dining table, I helped her set the table although my mind was still on him. 

.

Gods. Maybe I should give him a second chance... He seems to be more controlled now, he might not attack them. Yeah, I think I will. Beware Dvalin because when I come, Hell's coming with me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==

Yeah- Im having way to much fun lol. Paimon and the Traveler is still sus about Kaeya and 'Diluc' lol.

Author out