✨|Chapter 39|✨

Enjoy reading............

Trisha

I went to the room and started crying my heart out by falling on the bed.
Trisha, my baby don't cry Sona(sweetheart).You  know I can't see you cry and whatever happened just now, you are not responsible for that. Arshi is the one who started.He said while touching on my shoulder.
I looked at him and said
Akash why did you married me? You could have married some other girl of your choice. If you could have done that. You don't need to face her yelling today. I don't want to spoil brother and sister's relationship. I said
He quickly pulled me toward him and said
Whom I will marry and whom I will not, its my choice. She is not the one to decide that whom I will marry or not. Its her problem that she doesn't like you. Seems like she is suffering from a complex and my  choice is only you. I can't give my place to anyone except you. You are only mine. Not only you, your heart, soul and your beautiful body everything is mine as I have whole right to do anything, anytime on you. He said and was about to kiss me.
Akash. I called him
Shhh!!! You will not say anything now. Just listen what I am saying. He said and attached my lips with him then started kissing me.
I hold his shirt so tightly and he hold my both hand so that I couldn't fall because now I am very shivering to what he is doing.
Somehow I managed to get out of his hold but all in vain. The moment I was about to leave, he hold my hand tightly and make me sit on his lap then started kissing my whole hand from my shoulder.
Your mehendi looks so beautiful but  where is my name? He said and kissed my palm.
Find it. I said while smiling and was about to leave and I can feel that he opened the dori of my gown from my back when I left from his lap.
Unable to control myself, I put my hand on my chest and hold the gown tightly so that it could not fall.
He slowly came infront of me holding the dori and touching my back as my back is infront of him. I turned toward him and hold him tightly.
What are you doing Akash? I asked him
I told you that I have whole right on you. I can do anything with you anytime. He said and hold me more tightly.
That's why I told you that don't mess with me in these things. Otherwise the consequences will not be good and what you are wearing that is enough for me to go mad for you as I am already mad for you. He said
I didn't said anything and put my head down.
Now let me kiss you wholeheartedly. He said and was about to attach my lips with him.
Noooooo !!!! I tilted my face and again tried to get out of his grip but he kissed on my cheeks.
Why my baby? He asked me and make me look at him by cupping my both cheeks.
Why are you scared? He asked me as I was about to cry and hugged him tightly.
He hugged me back and started patting my head.
Why you cry Trisha when I come close to you? He asked me.
I didn't said anything because I myself don't know the reason that why I cry like this.
After sometime we break the hug and he wiped my tears then he take me infront of the mirror and said.
Just look at yourself. Do you have any idea that how beautiful you are looking?
I just looked myself into the mirror and started blushing as he started giving love bites from my ear to my shoulder and hold my waist tightly. I hold his hand
These bites looks lovely on your beautiful skin. Don't even try to remove it. Its a mark that YOU BELONGS TO ME okay? He whispered in my ear.
I didn't said anything just nodded positively while smiling.

Another update........
Don't you think that Akash is so romantic nowadays?
Let me know in comment section
Please vote and comment if you like it.
Also follow me on my Instagram for spoilers, reels and updates
Id: meghworks4