Chapter 5: Preparations for the Coming War

Darkvania, the Capital city of the Dark Federation and home to the leader of the Secessionist Movement is now ordering all Dark Federation forces to fight the Republic.

The Great War has now been declared. As of this moment, troops are gathering along the border while tanks and heavy weapons are being shipped by train or transport.

Occupied territory within the formerly declared neutral zone has now seen rising numbers and tensions and soon they shall be caught in this battle:

The First Battle of the Great War.

(Darkvania, Federation Capital City)

(Lord Dark, Supreme Leader of the Dark Federation)

Dark Federation Commander: Sir, Central is asking if we should start assembling our forces to the border!

Lord Dark: Immediately! I want all our troops prepared for the coming conflict! Mobilize our units and contact our allies within the Occupied Regions.

Dark Federation Commander: Yes Sir!

Dark Federation Councilman: Sir, are you sure assembling our forces is the best thing we can do right now?! What if they see our troops?

Lord Dark: I plan on it. Once they see our forces taking positions, I shall order the artillery regiments to open fire on their positions and then use a blitzkrieg tactic to overcome their forces!

Dark Federation Councilman 2: Will this work sir?

Lord Dark: Right now, their troops are not even ready and only patrol the border or conduct very little military exercises! They would not even be shooting at us the second we land!

Dark Federation Councilwoman: Excellent strategy sir! Who will lead the invasion forces?

Lord Dark: I'm putting my faith into some of my most trusted commanders! They have been doing a very good job in our early campaigns, so I'm sure they would not fail!

Dark Federation Councilman 3: Will we need reserves to cover our frontal attack units?

Lord Dark: I've already ordered local militias to provide assistance should the invasion fail, plus 10 Reserve Divisions to provide artillery support!