Things you need to know

Hi, there.

Hayden Baruz here and I'm here to tell you everything about this story you are reading.

Please note that there might be a few, ok maybe a lot of pop culture references you might know of.

That's because this story involves all the characters you know and love

That's right!

From Terminator to Predator to Marvel to Star Wars to Naruto to DragonBall to HTTYD to Beastars to everything you know and love.

Even video games like Halo or Call of Duty

So the exact idea for this story started when I was watching this video:

When I watched it, I was inspired by it and I had the idea for what if there was a big war between good guys and bad guys of all pop culture.

So I came up with the idea for the story only I made a few tweaks to it:

The nation they live on, Haydonia is named after me and it was inspired by another story I had which sadly is discontinued (well maybe not fully)

And the idea of states seceded and forming an evil group was inspired by the Confederacy during the civil war and the Separatists of the Star Wars universe

And then the main factions of the story had their names given because of beliefs and what they fight for:

Good guys fight for good and pure freedom

While bad guys fight for evil and darkness

Of course, in the story, we will get some bad guy characters defecting to the light side and some good guys defecting to the evil side but the factions will still remain the same.

And the story line is purely my own although you will see some similarities to other stories and of course pop culture since well it involves everything that is in pop culture.

So what this story is about is that:

A long time ago, Haydonia was once a peaceful nation (or at least a world, maybe a state, or a piece of land, well something,) made up of smaller states and kingdoms or territories governed independently but maintained balance and prosperity and loyalty to each other.

They all shared representation as well as the care from the Light Republic which is similar to the UN in our world. And of course, they had a golden age or at least something of a peaceful era.

But then the bad guys didn't like how it was all to peaceful and they wanted to do their own things which is to steal, pillage, and conquer more lands. Of course, the republicans didn't allow that and they forbade any signs of conflict or even selfish interest.

Bad guys making the good guys look like oppressive people, they decided they wanted power all to themselves and that they should conquer the world and become rulers of Haydonia.

So they decided to leave the Republican senate and make a new country which was a dictatorship and filled with oppression. Of course, not all local populations within the Southern and Eastern provinces of Haydonia agreed with leaving the republic since they had good ties with them but they were controlled by Pro- Evil groups and leaders and speaking out would land them in prison or sentenced to slavery/ death.

About 462 states seceded from the republic with thousands more leaving much later. As this was going on, the republicans began to turn on their brothers and sisters and soon left to join the newly established Dark Federation.

Soon a border was created separating the two factions with a neutral zone made up of states who didn't want to be involved. But of course, the buffer zone treaty would be violated and most states fell under occupation. Some neutral states even chose sides in the later years. Mostly from coups or that local leaders felt increasingly overwhelmed or paranoid about this situation.

A massive Cold War broke out and soon it was chaos everywhere. With the rising military buildup, everyone in the border regions was kinda shocked and scared for their lives. Some even formed militant factions to defend themselves whether they were supported by the Republic or the Federation.

Then Lord Dark, supreme leader and founder of the Dark Federation, declared war on the Republicans and invaded Haydonia or at least what remained of it.

As the invasion carried on, everyone was fighting each other. One faction against another. Pushing one team and another. One victory, one loss.

With advanced military technology, Haydonia turned into a battle field. Cities were being captured by either side and soon more states got caught in the fighting. Resistance groups and insurgents often clashed with each other no matter whose side they seem to be liking.

Villages had to be evacuated while cities became battlegrounds. The Capital city of Hayden City was often firebombed or shelled often and often more fighting ensued.

As the war dragged on, the Republic was gaining some attention and support from other factions and some people began to join the fight on their side. Some dark federation troops even switched sides. As more and more states were being taken, the Dark Federation was doing everything in its power to make sure it survives

And how they did it was through oppressive means and excessive amounts of force and bloodshed. As the conflict was edging close to a republican victory, the Dark Lord made one final attempt to win the war.

By using nuclear weapons to destroy the entire island and the capital city which would mean of a Dark Federation victory. The plan failed.

In the coming days, Darkvania, the Dark Federation's capital is captured but surviving units make point to another big city where they make their final stand. In no time at all, both Dark Federation and Light Republican forces start to fight in the last largest military battle ever.

The Republic troops win.

In the coming months following the fall of the Dark Federation, a reconstruction era begins. But some forces and separatist factions continue fighting hoping to break the Republic once more.

Scattered fighting continues on for quite a long time and eventually leads to counter insurgency fighting in certain areas. And then another rising faction takes form in the former capital city of the Dark Federation hoping to rebuild the state but failed exponentially.

I do plan on a sequel to this story so don't worry, it may come at some point. I don't know when it will but my guess is somewhere in between 2025 and 2026. I have a lot of stories on my hand. So I'm gonna update.