Bio(updated)

Kuni-Kousake

Kuni-Kousake

Age: 17

Element: Quantum

Path: Erudition

Affiliation: IPC(Mercenary), Stellaron Hunters(Mercenary), Astral Express(Temporary)

Kuni-Kousake, or by his nickname Kuni, is a boy hailing from the same planet as Acheron, being her little brother. Both went their separate ways as Kuni saw what his sister was capable of and he decided to go on alone and be a drifter in the universe. Kuni follows the Path of Erudition and is an Emanator of Remembrance. There was a time when he was flying in his ship, Fuli The Remembrance manifested in front of him and granted him immense power as an Emanator. He is a well-known mercenary in many galaxies, taking up jobs from the IPC, against his wishes sometimes, and even helping the Stellaron Hunters sometimes. He has close connections within the factions. He hasn't spoken to his sister Acheron since they left their planet and is worried about her well-being. He possesses a katana similar to Acheron's, but he never draws it as he finds it meaningless to use the blade. According to him "Those who commit the greatest of sins, will earn the right to see their reflection in the steel, until then...let the metal sleep." is what he says to those who wish to see his sword drawn. He is also a bit obsessed with robotic technology that he repaired three robots to full capacity and they serve as his companions.

Kuni received an invitation from The Family to come to Penacony, the Planet of Festivities from his long-time friend, Robin. Kuni is also aware of the Astral Express and their roles in helping the Herta Space Station, saving Jarlio-IV and the Xianshou Luofu, and has helped them in the past.

Hello: There's no need to exchange pleasantries. It's not like you're gonna remember me or anything, to everyone else...I'm just a drifter in the stars.

Parting: Our paths may break, but fate works differently. There are thousands to millions of roads, and one may lead to me again. If that does happen...you might ask the question...where did that lead you...and I'll say..."Back to me.". 

About Self: To me, I'm just a drifter in space with no singular destination. I have no end goal, no reason to stop. I do what I want and when I want. But...if there's one thing that I need to do... it's to keep everything that is precious and cherish it. After all...there's not much to remember in the countless lights in the sky...which is why I was chosen by "It"...

Weapon: This blade has never left its sheath ever since I flew out of my home planet, nor do I unsheathe it whenever I'm in trouble. Like my sister, it stays in no matter what. I only release it of its case if the sins of a person are dire. But...at the same time...I do not wish to take it out...otherwise, I may lose myself...*shudders*...Ashura...forever stays in its confine...