Long Day's Journey Into Night

Kuni and Firefly's date went on as they wanted, exploring Penacony to the fullest. The whole time, Kuni's smile never faltered as he wanted to keep Firefly happy at all times. He had never seen such a joyous and contagious smile on her and it was cute to him. Eventually, both of them parted ways with the promise to meet again soon someday. Kuni returns to his room and he sees that Sparkle left which he is thankful for. He sits on one of the soft chairs and lays back.

Kuni: 'There are so many variables in this festival. Sam, Acheron, Aventurine, and so many people were invited. Each represents their separate factions. But how did Acheron manage to kill Duke Inferno...he's no easy feat yet she...did she...did she reach "its" end? Big sis...what is your real goal...?'

As he is thinking, he gets a call from the phone and answers it, hearing Aventurine's voice telling him that the Astral Express has arrived on Penacony. The boy can already tell he's planning something judging by his sly voice. He tells him he'll go meet up with him and hangs up.

Kuni: "If that guy plans something stupid, I'm going to discombobulate him."

Kuni looks over to his sword that is leaning on the wall.

He looks at the core inside the hilt of the sword that pulses with small stars flashing in it and sighs before grabbing it, placing the sheathed blade on his back, and exiting the Dreamscape

He looks at the core inside the hilt of the sword that pulses with small stars flashing in it and sighs before grabbing it, placing the sheathed blade on his back, and exiting the Dreamscape. He awakens in reality and heads to the front where he sees the Astral Express crew there waiting. (If anyone knows what I'm referring to, then you truly are a Hoyoverse lore theorist)

 (If anyone knows what I'm referring to, then you truly are a Hoyoverse lore theorist)

(Minus Dan Heng)

Kuni: "Huh...they have a new crew member...and she's got a Stellaron in her body. Jeez, Kafka..."

His eyes shift towards Welt Yang and he forms a grin. A sense of nostalgia washes over him as he can remember WAY back then. Possibly another lifetime. He heads over to them with his hands behind his head.

Kuni: "Now now, I'm sure Mr. Dan Heng has some important business to attend to, that he couldn't make it. There should be no reason to have an empty slot."