Enter Kuni-Kousake, The Drifter

Space is an infinite void that houses multiple galaxies and planets. Many of them were either destroyed or abandoned, devoid of life. Aeons watch over these universes to see who follows their Path. In the vast and endless void of space, we see a medium-sized ship traveling at high speeds, light speed traveling at that. Its speakers play a song to ease the atmosphere in the cosmos.

In the pilot seat, there was nobody there as the ship was on auto-pilot and we see an indigo-haired boy in the back, vibing the music with a golf club in his hand and hitting hole-in-ones with holographic golf balls

In the pilot seat, there was nobody there as the ship was on auto-pilot and we see an indigo-haired boy in the back, vibing the music with a golf club in his hand and hitting hole-in-ones with holographic golf balls. The boy snaps his fingers as the volume of the music turns up.

The boy spins as he dances to the song, twisting the golf club like a dance partner. This boy is Kuni-Kousake, a 17-year-old boy from a distant planet that was destroyed. He became a drifter in the stars and a famous mercenary. He is also the Emanator of Remembrance, having been gifted power by the Aeon of Remembrance as he cherishes each moment close to his heart. He is currently making his way to Penacony, the Planet of Festivities as he was invited personally. As he was dancing, he got a call from one of his friends and lowered the volume. He answers the call and sees it's Boothill, a Galaxy Ranger.

Boothill: "Well well good evening to you buddy, how's traveling across the universe going lately?"

Kuni: "I'm just listening to music while heading to Penacony."

Boothill: "Ah, a nice place that is. Is there a peculiar reason?"

Kuni: "I was invited personally by The Family. Though I think Robin was the one who recommended me to come. How far are you?"

Boothill: "300 system hours."

Kuni: "Damn you're far. I'm assuming you're still hunting for my sister?"