Chapter Twelve

Forrest's POV

The sight unfolding in front of me was literally a dream come true. Watching Hazel come undone beneath me in our bed was something I thought about often, and now it was a reality. Not only that, but she was carrying my child...our child. I didn't deserve any of this, but was sure grateful it was happening.

There was still a nagging thought in the back of my mind that would need addressing when I was done giving Hazel what she needed.

"Nobody else makes me feel the way you do, Forrest...I only want you..." Hazel whispered, her eyes pinned shut, enjoying the pleasure I was providing her with...only me...

I let out a groan and replied, "I'm all yours, baby. I can give you everything you need..." I wanted her to understand that no other person on this planet would ever compare to her and from this point forward I would make sure she always felt that way.

I made love to her until she was satisfied and spent.

I re-tucked my undershirt and zipped and buckled my pants back up before putting my uniform top back on. Hazel watched me with a look of desire in her eye. She was biting her lip.

"What?" I smiled at her knowingly.

She giggled. "Nothing, it's just been awhile since I've seen you in uniform. It's such a turn on."

I remembered how often I got laid when I came home from work in my uniform. There were many evenings I came home and fucked Hazel on the nearest surface we could find throughout the house. I got hard again just thinking about those memories.

"Well, speaking of which, I gotta get back to work...I'm gonna get my ass chewed out for taking a long lunch break."

"Are you going to sign that contract...?" Hazel asked hesitantly.

"Well, this morning I would have said yes, but now I can't imagine leaving you and my child for another deployment..."

"Is this what you want?"

"Am I what you want...?" I whispered, kissing her up and down her neck.

"Mmm, yes..."

"Then you have me, forever." I kissed her for a few moments before I reluctantly pulled away. I gotta go, baby. Will you be here waiting when I get off work?"

"I will if you want me to be..."

"Of course I do...plus, I'll be back in this uniform you love so much...", I said with a wink.

She laughed and we said our goodbyes. I rushed back to the unit and as soon as I went inside the hanger, the guys started cheering and cat calling me.

I laughed at their jokes "alright, alright enough!!"

"Did you give it to her good man??"

"I don't kiss and tell!" I joked. They all hazed me some more the rest of the day.

I told them all I wouldn't be reenlisting and they were all really surprised but understood.

My buddy Ricky gave me a look. "You may want to talk to the boss before making that decision, man."

"Of course, but my minds made up." I said, matter of factly.

"Mhm", he replied with a knowing look. It made me uneasy. He knew something that I didn't. He was a few ranks higher than me, so it wasn't uncommon for him to get news before the rest of us.

It gnawed at the back of my mind for the rest of the day...

When it came time to finally quit for the day, I headed for the office of my Commanding Officer.