Sonic the Hedgehog

On Mobius AKA Earth, in Central City, Sonic the Hedgehog is enjoying a nice day in a nearby forest park staring up above tall green-leaved trees and trying to catch a glimpse of the sunlight. 

Sonic: Ahh, this is what it feels like on a nice day like this. Hopefully Eggman doesn't ruin my fun. 

He then hears the sounds of something spinning and sits straight up to see where the noise is coming from. Out of the trees, his best friend Tails comes to him and Sonic gets up from his resting spot. 

Sonic: Sup Tails? 

Tails: Hey Sonic! There's something Amy and Shadow want you to see, it's kind of strange is what I'll say. 

Sonic: Strange? What do you mean 'strange'? 

Tails: Just follow me...

Sonic follows the yellow-orange fox out of the forest area and led him back to the city. After they arrived, Sonic saw a crowd of people at Station Square all looking up at the sky for some reason. He looked up and saw why everyone was looking up. He saw a giant blue light in the sky that was flashing weirdly, he saw Shadow nearby and Sonic ran over to him. 

Sonic: Shadow? What the hell are we looking at right now?

Shadow: I have no idea. I don't know what it is, but looks like the light is pulsing off something. Like...it's really weird. 

Sonic: I know right? 

As they were talking, Silver the Hedgehog flew down next to the two hedgehogs and landed next to Sonic. 

Silver: What is that? 

Sonic: That's what we're trying to find out. 

Amy: It almost looks like...the light is sucking something up. 

Amy was in fact right. The light seemed to sucking something up, in fact, it seemed to be trying to suck up Sonic, Shadow and Silver! But because they were so far on the ground, the light didn't have a chance of reaching them. Until something unexplainable happened. In a massive lightning bolt, Sonic, Shadow, and Silver got enveloped into the light, leaving Amy shocked and a huge blinding shockwave consumed Central City. The light had sent them to a different universe.