Oh no! Not Skibidi Toilet!

The heroes and Universa appeared in a city that was almost completely destroyed. The building had giant cracks that seamed through the concrete and glass. Universa looked out onto the streets and saw no one around. She just shrugged and rushed to meet up with her army. 

Alex: Where are we this time? 

Universa: Uh, the Skibidi Toilet Universe. 

Everyone looked at her like What? And WTF or Uh, what is she saying? Has the cheese slipped off her cracker. 

Universa saw their expressions and sighed, putting her hand on her forehead. 

Universa: This universe basically has singing toilet monsters with human heads that are actually weird and scary, but I only think it's weird. Not only that, but there are cameramen with heads as cameras and other human bodied technology-based people such as Clockmen, two TV people and Speakermen. 

Flash: I have no idea what you're talking about. Singing toilets? That sounds made up and silly. 

Universa: In this universe, it's actually taken pretty seriously. These things are real, and so are robotic titans. Things are gonna go cray-cray if we see them. 

Captain Marvel: And when are we gonna see these things? 

Universa: Hopefully not too soon. I wouldn't want to see them right about now or get locked in a war fight, which we are lucky didn't happen. 

Steven: Are you saying they could be anywhere in this city? 

Universa: Pretty much yeah. 

Sans: So, does that mean we split up or...

Sonic: Nah uh, we stick together. 

Universa: I agree with Sonic. I hate it when the team splits. 

Sans: All right, well, which direction should we go in? There are multiple streets from what I can tell. 

Spider-Man: Which way do you think we should go Universa? 

Universa: I'd go either way, but I think I should follow sounds first before choosing which way to go. 

Luckily, an explosion in the distance got the heroes' attention and they all looked to see a huge cloud of smoke in one of the city squares. 

Evil: That does not look good. 

Tanjiro: Well, looks like we're going that way. 

Universa: Agreed, meet you guys there. 

She blasted off ground and soared through the sky, off in the direction of the explosion. The fast heroes followed in behind while the others were able to catch up. They had reached the location of the area and what they saw shocked them in confusion and What the...? 

There was a war going on at the moment and what Universa had said about cameramen, speakermen, TV men, clockmen, giant robot titans and singing toilets was true. The men and the titans were fighting off the singing toilets which were moving on their own and had humans heads popping out. Some were giant and had metal weapons attached to them and were smiling creepily. However, the men weren't afraid of them.