5

"Are you ready for that transfiguration midterm exam?"

Hadrian looked to Draco, who sat to his left; his sister was, as usual, to his right as they ate breakfast before the midterm exams. He smiled ever so softly.

"I am. I have no doubt in my ability to pass." Hadrian replies before rolling his eyes at the Granger girl, who is beginning to shout at Ron. "Blaise, come on. You will need to get Ron away for me."

Standing, the dark Italian nodded his head. The two quickly made their way to the scene, where the girl stood extremely close to the cowering redhead. Her arms raised, a book in hand, to hit him until Wednesday, whom Hadrian did not realize had gotten up, held the girl's wrist harshly. His sister glared at her.

"Release the book to my brother, Granger," Wednesday said darkly.

Once the book was given to him, Hadrian hit the girl with it. He hated how she used books as a weapon. Both figuratively and literally. He watched as Blaise took Ron to the Slytherin table with the others. Pansy, of course, looked over him worriedly. She was the mom of the friend group, and she took that role very seriously.

"You will cease to harm anyone with a book again, or so help me, Granger, you will feel the wrath of the House of Addams." Hadrian declared loudly. "I, Heir Hadrian Gomez Addams, Heir to the Houses of Addams, Black, and Lord to the Houses of Potter, Peverell, Slytherin, Gryffindor, and Fleamont, declare you, Hermione Granger, as an enemy to the Houses of Addams, Black, Potter, Peverell, Slytherin, Gryffindor, and Fleamont. So Mote It Be!"

"I, Heir Draconis Lucius Malfoy, Heir to the House of Malfoy, declare you, Hermione Granger, an enemy to the House of Malfoy. So Mote It Be!"

This process proceeded as Pansy, Blaise, Daphne, Susan, Hannah, Neville, and most Heirs made her an enemy of their houses. Anyone raised in the knowledge of Pureblood culture or read up on it immediately distanced themselves from her. Looking around, Hermione noticed how many, including some Professors, would not even look her way. It brought tears to her eyes before running out when even Headmaster Dumbledore would not look her way. Despite wanting to do so because she was initially a valuable part of her plans, he recognized that he must let go of the damaged piece to continue.

"Are you alright?" Hadrian asked Ron softly as he sat down. "She will have no access to you now."

"Yeah, mate. I'm alright." Ron says shakily. "Looks like it's time to go. Thankfully, Mum ordered Percy home for Yule. She was so bloody mad. She was mad enough to give the twins a green light on pranks over Yule."

"Oh, she truly is mad then, hmm?" Hadrian hums, smirking. "I dare say, Sister, this will be a fun Yule. Do you think Aunt Molly will allow us some fun?"

"I cannot see her saying no. She may ask for limited scarring, but I do believe we will get our fun with Percy this year."

"You two scare me most brilliantly," Draco said with a smirk. "It is thrilling even."

"Which is why you would make a great Addams!" Hadrian exclaimed cheerfully, like his father.

The group laughed before standing and heading to their classrooms for exams. Today, they had Transfiguration, Charms, and Potions. Tomorrow, they had Herbology, Defense Against the Dark Arts, History of Magic, and Astronomy. The day after that, they would head home for Yule.

"Mother, Father, Grandmama, we have arrived home. The trip in the rain was swell. Thank you." Wednesday says with a wet nod.

"Ah, I am so glad you enjoyed it, my little Nightcrawler!" Gomez exclaimed as he and Morticia walked to the front door. "There is a surprise in the basement for you both."

The two children walked somberly and yet excitedly to the basement. The basement was actually the dungeons of Addams Manor. In the basement was a man with a face so scarred it looked like a wood carving, a wooden leg, and one electric blue magical eye. The children each smirked.

"Uncle Mad-Eye!" Hadrian exclaimed, hugging the wizard. "What are you doing here?"

"All the family is coming to celebrate! The first half of term for you young ones is a big deal!"

Alastor "Mad-Eye" Moody was the brother of Hester Frump (née Moody) and the direct Uncle of Morticia Addams (née Frump). Unfortunately, he was the Head of the House of Moody and had no children. The potion that allowed same-sex couples to have children was still fairly new, so he and his husband, Viktor, never had children. By now, they were too old to safely conceive. The two men were deciding who to give the House of Moody to. They were in between Hadrian Addams, Pugsley Addams, or Viktors Godson and namesake Viktor Krum.

"Wait, everyone??" Hadrian asks with wide eyes.

"Yes, everyone."

"Including Cousin Viktor and Uncle Viktor?" He asks with excitement.

Alastor laughs and nods. "Indeed they will be."

"Wicked!"

Morticia gave a small smile as she watched the kids with her Uncle. The family was always most important to her and Gomez, so they tried to keep in contact no matter the distance. Of course, some family was just added in, such as the marauders and Lily. Morticia turned to see Sirius and Remus Lupin-Black, Honorary Addams.

"Cousin Sirius, Cousin Remus. How good to see you both." Morticia says in her soft voice. "Lurch let you in, I suppose?"

"Grandmama did, actually. Took Leo for some fun." Sirius chuckles. "No doubt some poison lessons."

"Ah yes, Pugsley is in that lesson now. Have you seen his new scars yet? Gomez says he is coming into such a wonderful young man!"

"Yes, I did. Wonderful scarring." Remus nods. "Once Wednesday and Hades finish their Animagus transformation, I plan to let them run with Mooney for a time. Perhaps gain some scars."

"Oh, how wonderful a treat! Save it for their birthday, will you? They ought to be done by then!" Gomez asks excitedly.

"That is the plan, old friend."

Remus smiled. It was truly Gomez who made him enjoy his scars. He remembered hating and being ashamed of his scars. Now, he held them with pride. He owed a lot to his family, including his husband, who was a free man.

Sirius had been put into Azkaban. However, when he gained custody of Hadrian once more, Gomez immediately opened the Potter wills as the proxy for the Potter fortune and House. When he found out that Sirius was innocent, he immediately took it to Amelia Bones, who managed to free Sirius.

In turn, Sirius and Remus had one child who was six years younger than the twins. Leo Regulus Black.